Atoll Electronique CD200 Signature CD Player
The Atoll Electronique CD200 Signature CD Player has a dual power supply for its digital and analog circuits. The audio stages are thus powered by a low-noise toroidal transformer, while the digital stages are supplied with current by a 30 VA transformer. In addition, 7 regulated power supplies are implemented, including two very low noise for the Texas Instruments Burr Brown PCM1792 converter. The latter has a signal-to-noise ratio of 129 dB.
The output stages of the Atoll CD200 Signature reader are differential and with discrete components polarized in class A. The current/voltage converters used are with bipolar transistors and the coupling of the whole with direct current. The implementation is therefore exemplary.
In addition to its analog outputs, the Atoll CD200 Signature CD player has digital outputs, for possible association with an external DAC.
View Owners Manual >>
- Pure audio mechanism from TEAC designed with specific anti-vibration material
- 8 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter
– BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter – 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
– 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
- Differential current outputs
- Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
- Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
- CD text
- Linear supplies with a low noise toroïdal transformer dedicated to audio stages
- Linear supplies with a specific high quality 30VA transformer dedicated to digital stages
BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter
Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors
Differential output stages with class-polarized discrete components
Linear power supply of audio stages by low-noise toroidal transformer
Linear power supply of digital stages by 30 VA transformer
7 regulated power supplies including a specific double low noise for the converter
Supported disc type: CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats: MP3-WMA-AAC
30 VA and 30 VA
power supplies Current capacity: 17,000 µF
Rise time: 2 µs
Output level: 2.5 VRMS
S/N ratio: 129 dB
THD at 1 kHz: < 0.002%
Frequency response: 5 Hz at 20kHz
1x stereo RCA line output
1x coaxial RCA
S/PDIF output 1x Toslink optical S/PDIF output
Dimensions (WxHxD): 440 x 90 x 280 mm
Weight: 7.5 kg