Sony VPL-XW7000ES 4K SXRD™ Laser Projector
The compact and beautifully styled Sony VPL-XW7000ES 4K SXRD™ Laser Projector blends effortlessly into today’s living spaces. The native 4K HDR laser projector features a long-lasting laser light source delivers an impressive 3,200 lumens brightness – plenty for vibrant, punchy pictures even in brightly lit living rooms, home cinemas and media rooms.
- 3,200 lumens of brightness, generated by a long-lasting laser light source, for vibrant images even on a large screen.
- Flagship-level X1™ Ultimate for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- All-new Native 4K SXRD panel provides full 4K resolution with 3840 x 2160 pixels
- All-new Wide Dynamic Range Optics contribute to a compact design with better light control that achieve a 95% DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
- Dual database processing – One database helps reduce on-screen noise, while the other is used to upscale the resolution.
- Object-based Super Resolution technology detects individual objects in a picture and enhances each one for exceptional accuracy and detail.
- Object-based HDR Remaster analyses the color of individual objects on screen and adjusts the contrast, resulting in more realistic pictures with greater depth and texture.
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer processes HDR content scene by scene and enhances the contrast in combination with laser output control—bringing you bright 4K HDR images.
- Digital Focus Optimizer corrects the image quality so that the focus is better than ever, even in the corners.
- Incredibly compact native 4K laser projector
3,200 lumens of spectacular big-screen brightness
Pull your audience deep into the action with brighter, bolder entertainment. Sony’s newly developed Native 4K SXRD™ (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel and Wide Dynamic Range Optics deliver impressive image brightness and clarity for a truly immersive viewing experience.
Vivid, ultra-real colour that’s always true to life
Newly developed Live Color Enhancer technology selectively expands tonal range for vivid HDR images without unnatural oversaturation, whether you’re watching in daylight or darkened rooms.
All-new native 4K SXRD™ panel
Immerse yourself in an incredibly lifelike picture with native 4K resolution of 8.3 million pixels (3,840 x 2,160). Thanks to the all-new 0.61-inch SXRD panel, you’ll enjoy high brightness, inky blacks, vibrant colours, rich tones and textures, plus clear cinematic motion and image smoothness.
All-new Wide Dynamic Range Optics
Our new Wide Dynamic Range Optics contribute to the compact design of the VPL-XW7000ES, with improved light control by maximising the potential of the laser light source. The resulting higher colour volume assures naturally colourful images and stunning contrast, even at high brightness levels.
Flagship-level X1™ Ultimate for projector processor
Our X1™ Ultimate for projector processor draws on Sony’s acclaimed BRAVIA TV video technologies, harnessing advanced data processing for real-time optimisation of individual on-screen objects. You’ll be rewarded with stunning HDR images with textures, colours, contrast and realism unattainable with previous home cinema projectors.
- Object-based HDR Remaster – Analyses colours of individual objects and adjusts contrast for greater depth and texture.
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer – Enhances contrast in combination with laser output control for bright, beautiful 4K HDR images.
- Object-based Super Resolution – Detects and enhances individual objects for exceptional image detail.
- Dual Database Processing – One powerful image enhancement databases reduces on-screen noise, while the other upscales resolution.
- Digital Focus Optimiser – Analyses every pixel to boost sharpness, even in image corners.
Even more true-to-life colours
See more than a billion colours come to life. Sony’s unique TRILUMINOS PRO algorithm detects colour from saturation, hue and brightness to ensure reproduction of natural shades in every detail. You’ll see the difference with colours that are closer to those experienced in the real world.
No colour off limits
The VPL-XW7000ES effortlessly reproduces an exceptionally wide colour gamut, covering a huge 95% of the cinema-standard DCI-P3 colour space.
All-new Advanced Crisp-Focused (ACF) Lens
Our Advanced Crisp-Focused Lens features a 70mm aspherical front lens element that widens the focus area, ensuring clear images from corner to corner. A floating focus system uses two moving lens groups and extra-low dispersion glass for distortion-free images with accurate colour reproduction.
Ultimate big-screen cinematic experience
The VPL-XW7000ES is compatible with IMAX Enhanced content, letting you enjoy breathtaking IMAX visuals with compatible content. Take advantage of the size of your projector screen with movies that become even more immersive with IMAX Enhanced.
Incredibly compact native 4K laser projector
We’ve designed the VPL-XW7000ES to be even smaller and lighter than its predecessors by developing an all-new native 4K SXRD panel and compact Wide Dynamic Range Optics. The projector is around 20% smaller in volume and approximately 30% lighter than the VPL-VW790ES, with ultra-modern styling that’s designed to blend into any room.
The smart projector that’s engineered to last
- The smarter home cinema partner – The VPL-XW7000ES integrates seamlessly with today’s home automation systems. Support for Control4, Crestron, Savant and AMX lets you enjoy a smarter, more convenient entertainment experience.
- Enduring brightness – With the VPL-XW7000ES you’ll never have to worry about changing projector lamps. The ultra-pure laser light source requires virtually no maintenance, letting you enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures at optimal brightness for up to 20,000 uninterrupted hours.
Focused on everyone’s brighter future
Sustainable performance – The VPL-XW7000ES not only performs brilliantly. It’s also kinder on the planet, with a mercury-free laser light source and reduced energy consumption per lumen compared with previous models. We also reduced the amount of virgin plastic used in the main body by more than 20% and the packaging materials by more than 15% compared to the VPL-VW790ES.
- Picture Position Memory – Five memories store focus, zoom and lens shift settings to match aspect ratios including 16:9 and Cinemascope, letting you enjoy movies in the ideal format.
- Smooth, fluid on-screen motion – Ideal for action movies and sports, 4K Motionflow™ inserts additional frames to reduce on-screen blur for smoother, clearer motion. Cinema purists can choose True Theatre mode to stay faithful to the original 24 fps frame rate.
- Motorised zoom lens and wide lens shift – Installing your 4K laser projector in any room is easy with a 2.1x motorised zoom (Throw ratio 1.35:1 – 2.84:1) and a wide lens shift range. Image position can be adjusted by up to ±85% vertically and ±36% horizontally using lossless optical adjustments for the perfect setup whatever your room size.
- Matches your fastest responses – Great for gamers, Input Lag Reduction dramatically cuts delays before images are displayed on screen. You’ll stay ahead of the competition with super-fast response times for even more thrilling gaming action. The VPL-XW7000ES supports 4K 60 Hz input signals with an input lag under 21 ms, and 2K 120 Hz input with an input lag under 13 ms.
- Always see the full picture – Anamorphic lens compatibility with 4K signals means you can can use your legacy anamorphic lenses, even when you’re watching 4K content. V-stretch for 4K ensures your favourite formats are displayed correctly.