- Full Android System with special Android Global Lossless Output technology
- Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Wireless Audio certified
- High-quality two-way Bluetooth connection
- Extra power and low noise ideal match to all headphones
- Fully balanced amplifier with new OP-BUF architecture
- Support of high-resolution audio files up to 32bit/768 kHz and DSD128
- High-Performance Dual DAC Setup by AKM, AK4497EQ
- Smooth wireless streaming with 2.4G/5G dual-frequency Wi-Fi
- 3.5mm single-ended output and both 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs
- Curved glass panes and aluminium frame with frosted tempered glass back panel
Pro Audio Components
M6 Pro is equipped with two AKM AK4497SEQ DACs combined with two Japanese KDS low-phase noise active crystal oscillators and special FPGA coding technology independently developed by Shanling. Each additional component was selected very carefully to achieve maximum performance of these outstanding and unique DACs.
Fully Balanced Amplifier
Fully balanced four-channel amplifier circuit was newly designed just for M6 Pro, utilising low-pass technology with constant phase in all frequencies. The result is even more powerful output while achieving superior measurements and better-sounding music.
High-Quality Two-Way Bluetooth
Easily connect M6 Pro to any Bluetooth device and enjoy premium sound quality thanks to the support of advanced Bluetooth codecs. You can also turn M6 Pro into a Hi-Fi Bluetooth amplifier when paired with any Bluetooth enabled device.
Extra Power and Low Noise
With three gain settings, M6 Pro can work with a wide range of headphones. It can provide precise volume control and hiss-free output for ultra-sensitive earphones, yet a quick switch to Turbo mode turns M6 Pro into a powerful source, that will be sufficient even for the most demanding audiophile headphones.
Dual Hi-Res Audio
M6 Pro earned the ‘Hi-Res Audio’ and ‘Hi-Res Wireless Audio’ certifications from Japan Audio Society. This means the sound produced by the M6 Pro is a near-perfect representation of the original recording.
Equipped with 3.5mm single-ended output and both 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs, M6 Pro can be connected to a much wider range of headphones and earphones without the need for additional adaptors. While using 3.5mm single-ended output, switching to single DAC mode will prolong the battery life by up to 45%.
• Dimension: 133.5 x 71 x 17.5 mm
• System: Android 7.1 (with customised Audio processing)
• Output power: 600mW @32Ω (balanced)
• Screen: 4.7 inch 720 x 1280 IPS touch screen
• Output impedance: < 1 Ohm (single ended) / 2 Ohm (balanced)
• Weight: approx 244 g
• Channel separation: 75 dB (single ended) / 110dB (balanced)
• DAC Model: 2 x AK4497EQ
• Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohms
• Battery Life time: up to 13 hours (single ended) / 8 hours (balanced)
• Frequency response: 20Hz~40kHz ( -0.5 dB )
• Distortion: 0.0009%
• Charging time: 2 hours (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 121 dB (A-weighting)
• Battery capacity: 4000 mAh lithium battery
• Storage: 32GB + up to 2TB Micro SD card (purchased separately)
• Dynamic Range: 121 dB (single ended) / 123 dB (balanced)
• Output port: 3.5mm (single ended) / 2.5mm + 4.4mm (balanced)
• Sampling rate: up to 384kHz / 32 bit, DSD64 & DSD128 & DSD256
• Bluetooth Codecs: LDAC, SBC (two-way) and apt-X HD (transmit)
• USB: Bi-directional, connect to offboard DAC (output) or use as sound device for computer or tablet/phone (input)
• Wifi standard: 2.4G / 5G networks
• Wifi features: DLNA / Airplay / OTA Firmware Updates / File Transfer
• Add custom apps for other services eg Tidal, Deezer, Bub le UPNP etc
• Japan Audio Society Hi-Res and Hi-Res Wireless certified