Indigo motorised screen
Our Indigo premium grade motorised screen is Indigo’s top end model for the home theatre enthusiast.
With superb European CAD designed construction and modern contemporary lines, the Indigo motorised screen creates a professional cinema experience in your very own home.
The tubular motor with inbuilt controls runs smooth and silently. The elegant powder coated white aluminum housing is rust resistant. A unique triangular bottom weight bar enables a superb flat viewing experience and disappears into the main housing when closed. The screen fabric lies super flat through the fiber glass backed matte white screen fabric, colours are vivid and crisp, 1080p HD will never look better.
There are plenty of options for controlling your screen – you can choose between a 12V trigger from your projector; or integrate with a control system using RS232 commands; use the extension IR sensor plug socket or just the handy palm size IR/RF remote.
The supplied remote is both IR. For the IR to function one must be within a 10 meter range of the screen. Distances longer than 10 meters the remote will function via the built in RF (optional accessory). Due to the unique nature and design of the inbuilt electronics, the remote cannot be learnt with a Universal learning Remote.
So many options, so smart, thats Indigo’s Indigo motorised
– Stylish Powder Coated Aluminium Case and IR Remote
– CAD designed contemporary styling, full aluminum casing
– High end tubular motor installed in roller with inbuilt controls
– Small and discrete palm sized remote
– Unique V shaped bottom bar disappears into main case
– Special soft edge eliminates noise and impact when closing
– Standard supplied with IR/RF Remote, 12V Trigger plug, RS232 control and cable
– Simple mechanical limit setting adjustments via the motor and supplied allen key
– Installation is simplified with multi fit brackets that can be installed anywhere along the length of the casing allowing for mounting to wall stud positions
– Brackets suit wall, ceiling or suspended installation
– Casing is extruded aluminium, finished in white
– 12 V Trigger Using 1.5mm output on screen and 3.5 on the projector end (cable not included)
– Extension IR Sensor Plug (cable not included)
– Power cable hard wired 2M long exits from the left hand side
– RS232 control and cable is included
Make you speakers disappear just as a commercial cinema does. For the serious audiophile home theatre enthusiast, placement of speakers behind the screen reproduces the closest design aspect of the cinema experience with accurate projection of sound. The only way the dialog will be heard coming directly from the actor’s mouth is to place the speakers directly behind an acoustic transparent screen. Finally hear all your favorite films just as the director intended.
Indigo Moir’e free acoustic transparent fabric, avoids the moiré problem completely by rotating the screen material so the perforated grid does not interfere with the projector pixel grid.
Indigo most innovative and versatile acoustic transparent screen material. Similar in gain and performance to a standard matt white screen. acoustic transparental properties comparable to the finest speaker grille cloth. The sturdy screen material is strongest in its class and has no tendency for hot spotting.
Indigo audio transparent projection screen material that will not only give you one the most incredible projected images you’ll ever see, but will also allow audio to pass through the projector screen material without distortion.
N.B. All screens both manual and motorised once installed should be left down for 5 or more days to remove the newness smell of the fabric and the warmth in the room also helps iron out any ripple or waves in the fabric.