IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas Power Conditioner
The IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas Power Conditioner represents a significant step up from our award winning Aquarius. Sigmas features a light version of the Titan’s high current Direct Coupled Design technology, allowing for low impedance high current delivery to two dedicated outlets. These are specifically designed for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers.
A further four outlets are dedicated to all other (front end) equipment, CD player, music server, projector, pre-amplifier, etc.
Sigmas is an easy to install full system upgrade, improving a systems sound stage with increased three dimensional imaging, bass articulation and control are also improved, with a sense of extended frequency range and openness.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis, Sigmas is the perfect upgrade for all high quality audio systems.
“The improvements in every aspect of the (connected) equipment’s performance are so obvious that it is a complete ‘no-brainer’. An essential purchase, Outstanding.” – Hi-Fi World 2019
“The sound in the upper register becomes ordered and calm, the lower band bass denser. In the middle there is added brightness, but at the same time revealing a lot of new tonal colours. Sound as a whole becomes more pleasant and interesting. EVO3 Sigmas gets our ‘Experts Choice Award’.” – Audio Video – April 2017
“I cannot imagine a serious high-end system in the high-end price bracket without an EVO3 Sigmas. The perfect installation for music reproduction should always be built around the Sigmas because it is the heart of a high quality system.” – i-fidelity – May 2016
“IsoTek is producing state-of-the-art power devices. I can emphatically recommend the IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas.” – The Absolute Sound Magazine, America – June 2015
“There are very few products that can deliver improvement across the board to a multiple unit system, but this is very definitively one of them. If you are looking for a wholesale boost to your system, the EVO3 Sigmas is it” – Hi-Fi Choice Magazine
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit. Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
|Number of outlets
|Voltage / THD / off
|16A IEC C20
|100-240V / 50-60Hz
|(Continuous) 16Amps (3,680W)
|445 x 90 x 305mm (W x H x D)