IsoTek EVO3 Premier Power Cable
The IsoTek EVO3 Premier Power Cable delivers excellent performance, and also represents outstanding value-for-money. No compromise has been made in relation to the quality of parts and materials used in its construction.
View IsoTek Cable Brochure >>
Constructions & Features
The conductors are in a parallel construction with a slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defence against RFI and EMI rejection.
- A) Conductors: Silver plated 99.9999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture (compared to solid core) or degrade over time. Silver is an excellent conductor and when combined with a high purity copper provides impressive electrical properties.
- B) Dielectric: Teflon FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. FEP possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. FEP is the first choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
- C) Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
- D) Wrap: A paper wrap is used to secure the construction prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the paper and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
- E) Jacket: PVC is used as the outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
TERMINATION: Premier cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade moulded connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
MULTI 6N OFC AG
As one would expect, the internal wiring of any IsoTek product is of the highest standard, pure 6n OFC (Oxygen Free Copper – 99.9999%) conductor strands with silver-plating offer low resistance and high amperage. An FEP dielectric is used to protect the conductors as well as giving the ultimate internal power delivery system.
IsoTek’s internal wiring synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
HIGH GRADE COMPONENTS
Every IsoTek product uses the finest grade electrical components, many custom made, using the highest quality metals and materials which are specifically designed for purpose. Quality doesn’t stop at parts but also extends into the PCB designs, which maintain high levels of amperage and extraordinarily low levels of resistance, using up to eight times the general standard of copper prior to pure silver plating.
Internal wiring also uses high purity coppers combined with silver plating, with either Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) dielectric or IsoTek’s Virtual Dielectric of Air (VDA), where a FEP tube is wound around the conductor before an extruded FEP dielectric protects this construction giving unrivalled performance and the ultimate low resistance, high performance internal power delivery system.
|3 x 2.0sqmm
|Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
|Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
|High flexibility PVC
|CABLE POWER RATING
|1.5m standard (no custom length)
|24ct gold plated audiophile-grade connectors
Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars