IsoTek EVO3 Nova Power Conditioner
The IsoTek EVO3 Nova Power Conditioner is a twelve-way full system mains power conditioner comprising of four high-current outlets, featuring IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled© technology, a system capable of delivering 3680W of continuous power, ideal for power amplifiers, monoblock amplifiers, subwoofers and active loudspeakers. This circuit provides optimal high-current low impedance filtering while fully maintaining transient and dynamic performance. The eight medium-current outlets feature IsoTek’s unique Adaptive Gating© system which auto-senses the power consumption of the connected load and adjusts to provide an ideal environment for filtration. This enables the use of a broader range of electronic components from all categories of traditional two-channel and home cinema making the Nova idea for large audio or audio-visual installations.
The Nova also features KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path), a technology developed specifically for IsoTek’s EVO3 generation of products. KERP ensures equal resistance and power delivery to all outlets, providing a pure, coherent signal path throughout the unit.
Furthermore, The EVO3 Nova will not only filter out incoming common mode or differential mode mains noise, it will also stop cross-contamination of differential mode noise between connected audio and AV components. This is due to the unique circuit and independent filtration networks. No two outlets are connected directly, every single outlet has its dedicated filter network, each of which functions independently, effectively operating as twelve power conditioners in one box. In addition, a massive 135,000A of instantaneous protection safeguards against the impact of power spikes and surges via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system. The Nova uses a solid silver-plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper internal wiring cable and includes IsoTek’s VAD (Virtual Air Dielectric) technology.
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 80dB
- 12 optimised power cleaning circuits remove Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 8 independent outlets for source components
- 4 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc..
- DC cancellation through sine wave rebalance
- 216’000A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available
|Number of outlets
|Voltage / THD / off
|20A IEC C20
|100-240V / 50-60Hz
|450 x 180 x 380mm (W x H x D)