AC Infinity Aircom S9 Component Cooling Fan System
The steel enclosure of the AC Infinity Aircom S9 Component Cooling Fan System houses two dual-ball bearing blowers that pull heat out of the component and exhaust out the top. The dual ball bearings also allow this fan system to be mounted horizontally or vertically. Its low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
View the Owners Manual >>
- Top Exhaust
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling receivers, game consoles, and other AV components.
- Protects components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- Programming features two thermal trigger modes and four speed control options.
- Contains three dual-ball bearing fans with PWM-controlled motors to minimize noise.
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 1.5 in. | Exhaust: Top | Airflow: 210 CFM | Noise: 21 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
There are three programming settings available which includes two temperature trigger modes. The fans can also be set to run continuously or be turned off. Four fan speeds are available for each active mode and will determine the speed at which the fans run when they are triggered. This ensures optimal airflow and noise levels for your application.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Each system features dual-ball bearing fans rated at 67,000 hours and are certified by CE and RoHS. Fans contain a PWM-controlled motor used to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to absorb vibrations. A low-profile design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components up to 30 pounds to be stacked on top.
|AC Infinity Inc.
|17 x 13.5 x 1.5 in. (43.2 x 34.3 x 3.8 cm)
|72 in (6 feet)
|Product Performance and Technical Specs
|Number of Fans
|Wall Adapter Input
|100 to 240V AC
|35 to 85% RH
|0 to 158°F
|Horizontal or Vertical
|L10 Life Expectancy
|Top Weight Capacity