Rapallo were contacted by our client in Bayswater Auckland as they wanted to update their lounge to include a integrated 5.1 home theatre platform.
We engaged our builders / electrical partners to create a setup that provides minimal impact on the lines and the style of the lounge.
Starting from the front of the room we created a custom pelmet to hide the motorised screen. The screen is sized to fit over the size of the window and the drop finishes just below the lower edge of the window. To provide the front channel, we have two Klipsh DS-160W in-walls either side of the screen, and one Klipsch DS-250W integrated into the seating area. The seating area we custom built based on the clients brief, to provide some seated informal space.
At the rear of the room we built a cabinet space which hides the Yamaha AVR / SkyTV and Epson TW9400 projector. it was built to be part of the room decor and to hide all the gear when it isn’t being used.
The room is now multi-use and allows some amazing imagery for movies, sport and content.
The project consisted of the following Rapallo AV Design & Build services:
- Onsite AV Consultation – to ensure the setup matches the clients brief and the environment its being used
- Building / Electrical design and build
- Speaker Optimization and Positioning
- Project Management
- Rapallo preferred suppliers
- Installation & setup – installation of the products / testing and training.
- Post installation Support