A Discreet Home Cinema
The client spent some time with us in late 2020 and we assisted with the technical aspects of the project.
The brief was to provide an upgrade from a TV based system to a new platform that would give them a large viewing area, but when not used was not intrusive in the room. We spec’d an Indigo Motorized Screen, Denon 550BT, Cambridge Audio Minx Speakers and a Epson TW9400 to provide the imagery.
All this had to mounted somewhere, and somewhere that was partially hidden. So to provide a platform for the AV gear in the lounge, the client wanted a shelf to be built over an existing window space. The shelf needed to be strong to take 55kg of gear, and it needed to fit with the room. We designed and built the shelf and it was installed in March 2021.
It looks fantastic and goes with the room style.
The project consisted of the following Rapallo AV Design & Build services:
- Onsite AV Consultation – to ensure the setup matches the clients brief and the environment its being used
- Speaker Optimisation and Positioning
- Project Management
- Rapallo preferred supplier management
- Installation & setup – installation of the products / testing and training.
- Post installation Support