PUKEKOHE HILL SCHOOL HALL
Rapallo were contacted by the school to assist with adding a projection system for the school hall. They had some speakers already install in the hall and they were in need of a projector/screen for other events. There were two key considerations:
- The projection platform was required to integrate with the existing mixing desk and speakers that were already onsite, and
- The space was quite light intensive as there were no curtains and a large skylight towards the front of the hall.
We supplied and installed a Panasonic PT-570E projector on a Vogels mount, and a Yamaha Aventage RX-A780 AVR to control the sound / images. Our team created a bracket / foundation for the projector mount due to the ceiling not having any fixing points, we ran new cabling and added a new bar to hold the 150:” Grandview motorised screen. This was all integrated into the existing mixing desk and speakers. We also tidied up the AV cabinet and cabling.
The outcome was fantastic with a 150″ screen, the visual content can be seen clearly in all areas of the hall. The AV cabinet is now clean and tidy and it allows the school a whole new depth of uses for the hall.
The project consisted of the following Rapallo AV Design & Build services:
- AV Consultation – to ensure the setup matches the clients brief and the environment before anything is built or ordered.
- Product Sourcing – sourcing products that are specific to an installation.
- Installation & setup – installation of the products / testing.
- Projector calibration.
- Support – post installation support.
- Project Partners – Auckland Mobile Scaffolding / Carson Electrical
DESIGN & BUILD | AUDIO / VISUAL
For home or office, we will advise you on suitable products, cabling, additional components, compatibility, integration, the latest and the greatest technology as well as future proofing your set-up. Even your existing equipment can be incorporated into the new system.
Our focus is on delivering to you the best product and the best service. So we ensure we take the time to understand your requirements. We can project manage the entire project for you from the pre-wiring (if its a new house) right that through to install and final system configuration.
The ultimate in “try-before-you-buy”. Visit our demo rooms to try headphones, soundbars, HiFi components, speakers of all sizes and types as well as home theatre projectors. Our staff will talk you through your options and provide expert help and guidance for your HiFi or AV project.