Multi-Zone Integration In Auckland Renovation
We were contacted by the client late 2020 to improve and integrate a range of audio and visual platforms into their home renovation.
Meeting onsite we walked thru the options with the client to ensure they could make the right decisions on technology in each room and space in the house. It was all to be minimal and unobtrusive but allow for sound to flow thru the home, plus a allow for great imagery on TV’s in the rooms and the lounge (media room).
The outcome was a home home with 11 zones of mixed audio and visual content throughout the house, managed by Yamaha’s MusicCast platform from a central rack in the home. The spec includes:
- 4 x bathroom zones with wet area speakers.
- 3 x Yamaha Bar400 soundbars and TV’s mixed use zones with Vogel’s onwall mounts for the TV and the soundbars
- 3 x zones with in-celing Klipsch and Q Acoustics speakers.
- 1 x Media Room zone controlled by a Yamaha RX-V6 to create a 5.1 with an in-wall subwoofer.
- 1 x TV riser from Nexus21 in the media room to allow for height flexibility when watching TV or movies.
- Rack setup with the Yamaha AV units / Streaming amps, Sky Box and other services within a cupboard space in the home.
The final solution was easily driven from the clients mobile phones or home based tablet, to give seamless music and video content integrated into the homes design.
The project consisted of the following Rapallo AV Design & Build services:
- Onsite AV Consultation – to ensure the setup matches the clients brief and the environment its being used
- Speaker Optimisation and Positioning
- System design and aesthetic matching
- Project Management
- Rapallo preferred suppliers
- Installation & setup – installation of the products / testing and training.
- Post installation Support