HOME THEATRE / MULTIROOM SOUND
Rapallo were contacted by clients in North Auckland during the early phase of a new build to investigate sound and vision options for their new build. We consulted on the products and options available and provided on-going support during the build process. Our installation team did the pre-wire, speaker fitment and cuts during as soon as the gib was added to the walls and then the final fit-out once the project was completed. All ready for the Chinese New Year celebrations.
The system installed in this project contained:
- Dedicated home theatre / media room with a 7.1 setup in the lower level, including
- Custom made acoustic transparent projection screen
- Klipsch in-ceiling speakers
- Klipsch “shallow-space” in-wall speakers
- Optoma UHD projector
- Yamaha Aventage AVR
- Google ChromeCast
- Levels 2 and 3 included an integrated Yamaha MusicCast with:
- 4 Yamaha AVR’s controlling 8 zones in various areas of the house on two levels
- Controlled via the Yamaha MusicCast App on the clients phone / tablet
- Provided access to room specific sound using streamed and local music
This was a four step project based around the clients build timelines and requirements;
- Initial pre-wire was completed before the walls were covered
- Post gib and before plastering / painting, our team cut all the speaker cut-outs and measured speaker spaces to ensure final fit
- Before the scaffolding was removed we installed all the speakers that were at height
- On completion of the homes interior, the final AV fit-out was completed
The outcome was fantastic, the client was over the moon with the sound and the look of the theatre room.
The project consisted of the following Rapallo AV Design & Build services:
- Pre-purchase demo @ Rapallo’s demo room.
- Onsite AV Consultation – to ensure the setup matches the clients brief and the environment its being used
- Product sourcing for small wall cavity spaces / long cable runs
- Installation & setup – installation of the products / testing and training.
- Post installation Support