DescriptionView Specifications >> View Owners Manual >> View Console Protocol >>
The XP Series DSP are fixed architecture, fully programable, digital, audio system processors. Inputs can be matrix mixed/routed to any or all outputs; Ethernet, USB and RS232 connectivity for configuration, control and software/firmware updates is standard (wireless ready); Processor configuration can be accomplished in real time from the front panel or with a computer running our easy to use XConsole software GUI.
And with the Ethernet connection and a basic wired or wireless router the XConsole GUI can control individual or multiple XP Series (and XD series) processors from any location.
Designed in Canada with the live sound, rental, small installation and MI verticals in mind, XP products feature a 96kHz 40-bit floating-point DSP engine, high-performance 24-bit converters and honed processing algorithms such 650ms delay, IIR filters, GEQ & PEQ.
Offering a choice of four I/O combinations, 2×4, 4×8 and 8×8, XP Series products provide a cost-effective footprint for a range of channel counts. Models feature XLR or Phoenix connectors, whilst inputs can be matrixed or routed to any and all outputs.
XP products additionally feature Ethernet, USB and RS232 connectivity for configuration, control and monitoring, whilst many command features can be accessed through the DSP’s front-panel, or with a computer running the user-intuitive XConsole software. In fact, XConsole can work in tandem with an Ethernet switch to control multiple X Series devices from a single location.
For end-user control, XP products are compatible with an Android or iOS device running the complimentary XTouch App, or the XPanel LCD display.
XConsole is Windows-compatible only. To configure your X Series products using a Mac, please use Xilica Designer
- Cost-effective product featuring advanced processing algorithms, sophisticated connectivity options including Phoenix and XLR
- Offers a range of flexible control options including front-panel, touch-screen, computer-based, smartphone and wall-plate
- An evolution of the legendary Classic DLP family, with 40-bit floating-point DSP engine and 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Simple, easy-to-configure software guarantees a quick setup and low training time – backed by Xilica’s global support office
- 2 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs
- XP-”M” versions have switchable Mic/Line inputs w 48v phantom power
- Ethernet, USB, and RS232 Connectivity for Configuration and Control (wireless ready)
- Up to 16 devices in a Xilica network
- 96kHz, 40 Bit Floating Point DSP Engine and High Performance 24 Bit Converters
- Processor Configuration via Front Panel or easy to use XConsole Software GUI
- Matrix Mixer
- 31 Band, 1/3 Octave GEQ per Input
- 8 Band PEQ per Input and Output
- Dual Crossover Filters per Input and Output
- 650ms Delay per Input and Output
- Input Compressors and Output Limiters
- Phase Correction
- High Performance Switching Power Supply
- 30 Presets / Password Protection
- Optional XPanel Wall Control
- Designed and Engineered in Canada
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor
|Base Model w/XLR
|Base Model (XLR) w/switchable Mic/Line/48V
|Base Model w/Phoenix
|Base Model (Phoenix) w/switchable Mic/Line/48V