DescriptionView Owners Manual >> View Datasheet >>
- The Paradigm MilleniaOne sets a new standard in performance for the compact satellite speaker category, and in terms of build quality and cosmetics, it’s top notch. As for sound quality, if you want satellite speakers, the MilleniaOne is simply the best I’ve heard—and if you don’t want satellites, it just might change your mind.
—Mark Fleischmann, Sound & Vision
The MilleniaOne system is part of Paradigm’s high-end ‘Reference’ collection … cool style and superb quality that includes ‘cost no object’ technology at below what you’d pay for any other genuine high-end speakers with this much cool stuff. Paradigm speakers put you in the moment and keep you there! We guarantee you won’t be able to keep ‘The Paradigm Difference’ a secret. In fact, we hope you don’t. Spread the word! Talk about Paradigms. After you’ve taken your new Paradigms home, BRAG about them, let friends and family listen to them too! Our mission is to rid the world of bad sound … and by ‘bad’ we mean the kind you find in a ‘five-speakers-in-box’ promo at your local big box store.
A Music and HT System Designed to Deliver Multiple OH’s!
We’re glad you’re thinkin’ about Paradigms! Congrats! It’s obvious you have great taste since you’re looking at the world’s #1 Speaker Brand! We’re not blowing smoke, we’ve been voted #1 twenty-one times* (the only speaker manufacturer in the world that can claim that achievement!).
The Paradigm Difference
If you haven’t heard ‘The Paradigm Difference’, you’re long overdue. The difference MilleniaOne speakers will make to your music and home theater experience can’t be put into words, but you’ll hear it and you’ll feel it. It’s an experience that takes you beyond five hot little speakers to a place where you’re absolutely lost in the music or movie you’re watching.
The Millenia One speaker system with the funky new MilleniaSub add those special effects and deep bass thrills and chills.
- State-of-the-Art S-PAL™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes with powerful motor structures and oversize magnets. Vocals are smooth, clear and superbly realistic. Stratospheric highs from physical proportions hat can only be described as pixie! Audibly better high-frequency performance than anything else its size and price on the market today.
- State-of-the-Art S-PAL™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones. More bass than we bet you’re ready for out of this pixie packet of 5! Any system sinks or swims on its midrange — it’s the part of the frequency spectrum your ears hear best … most high-end systems have a good midrange, only the best have a great one! One listen and you’ll know ours sits in the category of greatness. Vocals, instrumentals … they all sound fabulous. We guarantee open-mouthed astonishment on your part … a great big OH! And then an OMG!
- Sculpted Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosures, integrated baffle and chassis allow larger, more powerful drivers … all part of the grand design to bring you all the sonic benefits of a larger speaker, but in pixie proportions!
- Bookshelf/Tabletop Stands and Wall Brackets? They’re all included!
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
|DESIGN||5.0 Music and Home Theater System includes: 5 – MilleniaOne L/R speakers. (MilleniaSub sold separately) 2-driver, 2-way vented die-cast aluminum enclosures with integrated baffle and chassis. Low-diffraction grilles maximize imaging and ensure smooth dispersion.|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS||±2 dB from 120 Hz – 20 kHz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ satin-anodized pure-aluminum dome|
|MID/BASS FREQUENCY DRIVER||102-mm (4 in) S-PAL™ satin-anodized pure-aluminum dome|
|SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC||89 dB / 86 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|FINISHES||Gloss Black, Gloss White|
|WEIGHT||5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)|
|DIMENSIONS HXWXD||7.75″ × 4.5″ × 5.75″ (19.7cm × 11.4cm × 14.6cm)|
|LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION||76 Hz (DIN)|
|CROSSOVER||3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.2 kHz|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS||±2 dB from 120 Hz – 18 kHz|
|SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE||15 – 100 watts|
|MAXIMUM INPUT POWER||50 watts|
|ACCESSORIES (INCLUDED)||Bookshelf/Tabletop Stands and Wall Brackets|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.