DescriptionView Garden Oasis Design Specs >> View Garden Oasis Datasheet >> View the Paradigm Range >>
• Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
• Switch-mode universal power supply.
• Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
• Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
• Custom Paradigm defined DSP presets.
Built-in Processing Gives You Precise Control
The CDi 1000 gives you a wide range of DSP settings for shaping your sound from the rack. It’s got six parametric filters per channel for the input EQ, plus high- and low-pass crossovers. Eight more parametric EQ filters per channel can be applied post-crossover, giving you the ability to carefully control just about any commercial speaker setup. Adjustable time delay lets you dial in well-synced sound in distributed audio systems covering large spaces. And the CDi 1000’s 19 user presets let you save all your DSP settings for quick and convenient recall.
HiQnet For Further Adjustments
You can connect the CDi 1000 Series amp to your laptop using the amplifier’s USB port, providing access to optional HiQnet Band Manager or Audio Architect software which you can download. These software programs allow you to tweak your system settings right from your laptop, and save the settings for future setups. They can also give you real-world feedback on how different components can fit into your system down the road.
Plan a Scalable System
Garden Oasis speakers are scalable. Unlike many other systems, you can start with just a pair of satellites and a subwoofer, and expand the system as your needs change, or as your budget allows. Garden Oasis can fit any size space, large or small, for ultimate flexibility.
The Crown Amplifier can also be purchased from your favorite audio dealer, and pre-sets can be downloaded from our website. Or, power your Garden Oasis system using the 8 Ohm amplifier of your choice. Use the chart below to dial-in the correct volt-tap settings that match the number of speakers, subwoofers, length of wire, and amplifier used in your Garden Oasis system.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
Stereo RCA to Euroblock | Adapter Cable
The Crown CDi 1000 ships from Paradigm with custom Paradigm defined DSP presets. These presets take into account a wide range of installation considerations including long or short wire installations; number of
speakers installed or if the subwoofer is used or not. A Stereo RCA to Euroblock Adapter Cable is included for input from standard RCA connectors.
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 500W Stereo
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.05%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz): > 500
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20Hz – 20kHz): + 0dB, -1dB
- Crosstalk: > 70dB
- Input Impedance (Nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 8.89 x 48.3 x 31.12cm
- Weight: 9.98kg
View more Amplifiers