DescriptionView Product Specifications >> View Online Manual >> View Quick Start Guide >>
The versatile HEOS Link wireless multi-room sound system features built-in dual band “N” wireless technology for quick and easy connection to your home network. In addition to the built-in wireless function, the HEOS Link is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for hard wire connection to your LAN. The USB port lets you connect a portable USB drive, and you can also use the USB connection to charge your portable device.
In addition to the stereo pre-amp outputs, there’s also a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. Both coaxial and optical digital audio outputs are included for compatibility with the widest range of equipment, and the unit features an optical digital audio input. The HEOS Link is also equipped with a stereo line input (via RCA jacks) as well as an additional auxiliary input with a 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you’ll be able to stream your favourite music tracks and control the HEOS Link with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player. You also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favourite music streaming service.
Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronisation (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
HEOS Link provides additional convenience for owners of Denon audio components or systems. Connect the included infrared emitter to the HEOS Link IR output and place it so that it’s near the front panel of your Denon component. Or, if your Denon has a direct IR input jack, you can connect the HEOS Link via the supplied IR direct cable.
Then, via the HEOS App, you can turn your Denon system on and select the appropriate input and enjoy your favourite music tracks. You can choose to listen to different songs in different rooms or play the same song in all rooms. There’s also a 12V trigger output that lets you connect the HEOS Link to other devices or products that feature a 12V trigger input, such as motorized drapes or a drop-down motorized front projection screen.
The elegant HEOS Link enclosure features stylish silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
- Turn any receiver, amplifier or home stereo system into a HEOS zone
- Now offering high resolution audio
- Play any Song in any room on demand from streaming services via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi audio streaming.
- Denon AVR, HiFi and Mini power, input and volume control
- 12V trigger output for external device turn-on
- Subwoofer pre-out
- Optical digital and analogue inputs
- Coaxial and optical digital outputs
- Variable analogue output
- Multi-room function
- Superior Sound
- Easy to Use App
- Easy Setup
- Play and source on any speaker from any smart device: streaming cloud services, directly from phone/tablet, USB, network storage, aux in.
- Better Industrial Design
All HEOS speakers feature:
- MULTI-ROOM SOUND – Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
- APPS & STREAMING SERVICES – Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
- AMAZING SOUND QUALITY – It’s no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound as they are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
- EASY SETUP – It’s amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It’s really that simple.
- HEOS + Alexa – Speak Your Commands – Use your voice to stream your favourite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and more. You can also turn the volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice. To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.” With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device. Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and TuneIn with more streaming services also to come. All you have to do is ask.
- Google Assistant – Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. ‘Works with the Google Assistant’ feature is always improving — further enhancements arrive in 2019.