Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
With the update to the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, they have also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
Building on the acclaimed sonic signature of the ATH-M50x headphones, the ATH-M50xBT2 headphones utilize Bluetooth wireless technology and offer the same studio-quality sound in a wireless package. The large-aperture drivers deliver deep and accurate bass response for an immersive listening experience, while the AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp provide superior clear, high-fidelity sound.
The ATH-M50xBT2 features dual microphones and beamforming technology, which provide improved vocal pickup ensuring crystal-clear audio call quality. Additionally, users can conveniently mute with the press of a button or access the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant, as well as Google Assistant and Siri.
These headphones have a battery life of up to 50 hours on a continuous full charge, with up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge via the USB-C connection, making them some of the longest-lasting wireless headphones available.
The multipoint pairing function allows users to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once, making it easier than ever to switch between tasks. You can also personalize and adjust the ATH-M50xBT2 to your preferences with the A-T Connect app. Adjust additional controls like activating low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to your headphones, change the L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, and more.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri)
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9″) cable for optional wired connection
Legendary Studio Sound – Expect More from Your Wireless
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones deliver the legendary M50x studio sound – with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response – for an exhilarating wireless listening experience.
- Bluetooth Technology
- 50 Hr Battery Life
- Studio Sound
- Beam Forming Technology
Crystal-Clear Communication – Enhanced Call Quality
Dual mics and beamforming technology provide exceptional vocal pickup, resulting in crystal-clear phone calls and reliable communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
Keep the Music Going – 50 Hr Battery Life
With the ATH-M50xBT2 there’s nothing to hold you back. You get up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- Fast Charge
- Touch for Voice Assist
- Multipoint Pairing
- Optional Wired Connection
Convenient Control – Personalized Listening Experience
Download the A-T Connect app to gain greater control of your headphones. Easily activate low latency mode, adjust EQ, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
Expanding the Limits of Audio Technology – A Permanent Quest for Quality
How do the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones improve on the original ATH-M50xBT and the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones? They expand the limits of audio technology, pursuing an ever-changing purity of sound.
|15 – 28,000 Hz
|DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
|Approx. 50 hours continuous use
|Approx. 3.5 hours
|-38 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
|Microphone Frequency Response
|85 -15,000 Hz
|Microphone Polar Pattern
|USB charging cable（30cm､USB Type-A / USB Type-C), Audio cable (1.2m/ φ3.5mm stereo mini-plug), Pouch
|Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles
|A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
|LDAC / AAC, SBC