The Audio Technica ATH-ANC900BT Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones feature digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology for the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint model. The headphones also have a switchable hear-through function that allows you to hear voices when you desire, so you can engage in conversations and hear important announcements without removing your headphones. Equipped with 40 mm drivers with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on the diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction. They utilize Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology and have touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment. A detachable 1.2 m cable is also included to give you the option of using the headphones with a wired connection, such as when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when you want to reproduce Hi-Res Audio.
The headphones’ memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold flat for easy to transport. An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm USB charging cable, airline adapter, and a carrying case.
- Digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provides the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model
- Bluetooth 5 wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers feature diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
- Switchable quick hear-through function allows voices (conversations, announcements at airports and transit stations, etc.) to be heard through the headphones
- Fold-flat design for easy portability
- Exclusive memory-foam earpads provide increased isolation
- Up to 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including the adjustment of noise cancellation and hear-through function
- 2 m cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm USB charging cable, airline adapter, and carrying case