DescriptionView Manual >> View Product Information >>
The VC-S2 takes record cleaning to new levels. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this price range:
The aluminium surface of the VC-S2 is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
A new aluminium clamp seals the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
A large internal container (2,5 liters) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash-IT cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records. It shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid.
The aluminium enclosure of the VC-S2 ALU exemplifies the high-end build-quality, and makes your new record cleaner a long-lasting investment. The increased size allows for quieter operation and improved handling of the record and cleaning liquid application processes. With many practical features and excellent mechanical operation, the VC-S2 effectively combines industrial design appeal with an easy solution to great sound from your vinyl records.
- New cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm alu, 4mm PE, 0,4mm alu) for quieter operation
- Aluminium surface is able to withstand cleaning fluid spill without compromising the chassis
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Cleaningarm for 7″ records optionally available
- Superior motor for long lifetime
- 2,5l tank that almost never needs to be emptied
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free in 1 – 2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid effeciently cleans and removes static load of vinyl records
- New aluminium clamp prevents damage from cleaning fluid
- High-end build-quality for improved ease of use
|Brush, Vacuum Arm, Self-Adhesive Arm Strip, Aluminium clamp, Wash it (100ml), 500ml mixing bottle, Power cable
|230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|415 x 325 x 272 mm (fully assembled)
|8,0 kg (netto)