Syncro can also be used to power all IsoTek power conditioning systems giving a global effect.
Syncro also incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated double shielded power cable also features ultra high purity silver plated OCC Copper conductors and Teflon FEB dielectric.
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper square strands from three 3sqmm conductors. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Terminated using IsoTek’s Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors.
- 16A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU versions with C7, C15, C19 and Neutrik terminations.
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Improves sound quality
- Can be used independently or with existing IsoTek power filters\
- 16A rated making it suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers
- Rubber discs protect case and surfaces onto which it is placed
- Multi award winning design
- Easy to install, plug in and play