DescriptionDownload LightScene CMS Overview >>
FEATURES – EV-115 LightScene Digital Signage Projector
- 3 x Brighter colours and reliable performance(1) – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- NEW Bright Images – up to 2,200 lumens colour/white brightness
- Break through laser technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- NEW GPI control – create a simple interaction command with built-in GPI signal to achieve dual operation such as power to turn ‘on/off’ or playlist to ‘start/stop’
- NEW Bluetooth audio – add sound effects or music clips to complete the stunning display
- NEW Lighting track option – ELPMB66W is compatible with lighting tracks (ERCO and EUTRAC model only)
- Create head-turning digital signage – illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications
- Blends in discreetly – sleek design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible placement on floors and mounting on walls or ceilings
- Robust management and control tools – via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron, Extron and more
- Scalable, for an array of applications – install multiple EV-115 projectors and utilise Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays
- DIY content creation – comes with templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options; playlist and playback function allow for seamless content management for single or multiple projectors
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI, SD card, LAN and USB-A for direct content display and storage when needed
*1 Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors Digital Signage Projector(1)
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness. (1)Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. Additionally, the laser light source is highly reliable, eliminating worry of the interruptions while signage display is on.
THE EVOLUTION OF SPATIAL DESIGN
The EV-115 Digital Signage Projector can produce White Light and Colour Light Output of 2,200 lumens, offering a bright and vivid image to enhance the space ambiance to impress your customers.
The EV-115 Digital Signage Projector’s high contrast ratio makes it possible to project images at their highest quality. The projected image will blend without a rectangular boundary of a frame – unlike a flat panel display. This uniquely available feature of laser projection offers a great way to upgrade retail and restaurant spaces.
Project Images onto Any Object
The projection isn’t limited to architectural surfaces. You can project eye-grabbing, informative visual displays on any objects to re-define the space or communicate your displayed products with animated sales messaging.
Have It Gone When Switched Off
Signage projection disappears the moment projector is turned off, unlike flat panel displays. When not used for display, the space can come available for other purposes quickly and then projection can be switched back on when required,
High Contrast Ratio
The EV-115 Digital Signage Projector’s high contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1 makes it possible to project images without a boundary. Images can be projected with a transparent or invisible background, allowing foreground contents of any shape to be clearly emphasized while seamlessly being integrated with the environment.
HIGH INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY
A Variety of Installation Choices
The EV-115 Digital Signage Projector can be directly mounted either on the ceiling, on the floor*1, or in a lighting track*2.
*1 An optional floor stand kit (ELPMB55W) is required. *2 An optional lighting track mount kit (ELPMB66W) is required. Installation work must be carried out carefully to ensure that the model of the lighting track is compatible with EV-115. Otherwise, the mount or the projector could potentially fail, causing injury or accident during the installation. Please contact us for further information.
Flexible Positioning in Any Orientation
With laser technology, the projector can be positioned at any angle to any surface. You can display ads on a wall one day, and direct customers around the store with images projected onto the floor the next day.
Adjustable Ball Joint
An unique ball joint design of the EV-115 Digital Signage Projector enables angle adjustment simply by a screw. Rotate, pivot and revolve the projector head to precisely position the display.
Improve your space’s ambiance with projection décor. The EV-115 Digital Signage Projector is suitable for set up in spaces such as shop walls, entrances, retail displays, hotel receptions and restaurants. The projectors can be either used as pathfinder or spotlight to enhance the aesthetics of existing displays. From projecting timely messaging such as social distancing directions, to increasing efficiency with instant sale display abilities, to illuminating unique dining ambiances, the EV-115 can enhance the way customers interact with brands and products.
ADVANCED DISPLAY FEATURES
- Edge Blending – Use multiple EV-115 projectors* to create a wide and large display signage without expensive installation setup, such as LED walls, for stunning visual impact.
*Point correction not available on EV-115. Third party blending/warping software is recommended for professional edge blend.
- NEW GPI Support – Reduce the total cost of interactive digital signage display setup by directly connecting a sensor to the EV-115 to create motion activation in the shop floor entrance. The built-in GPI (General Purpose Interface) Input support* enables simple interactivity operations such as ‘Power On/Off’ and ‘Start/Stop playlist’ on the projector.
*Requires USB-A GPI interface cable and sensor. *A media player is required for multiple projection control or multi sensor interactivity and control.
- Cableless Projection – SD Card or USB Memory – Play back images directly from an SD card or USB memory without the need for an external device. Using the content manager allows you to create playlists and set schedules on the SD card or USB memory.
- NEW Bluetooth Audio Output – Play audio or background music to match the projection display image without having to run a cable to the sound system.
- NEW Lighting Track Option (ELPMB66W) – Attach the ELPMB66W to the EV-115 for the projector to be mounted on an existing lighting track* which can disguise easily as stylish spotlights and won’t alter the existing interior design. *Compatible lighting track model: ERCO 78301.000 (1m), ERCO 78302.000 (2m), EUTRAC Stromschienen Surface Track Standard 25-10 (1m). *Installation work must be carried out carefully to ensure that the model of the lighting track is compatible with EV-115. Otherwise, the mount or the projector could potentially fail, causing injury or accident during the installation. Please contact us for further information.
Epson Creative Projection App
With Epson Creative Projection app, you can create original, dazzling content to enliven rooms, product displays and spaces around you, anytime and anywhere. Available on iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad, content can be projected on the wall with the ability to edit and preview content at the same time. With extensive preloaded templates, freely arrange and combine materials in the app any way you like. From simply uploading photos and movies from mobile device to making animated visual effects, instantly make your display content come to life without requiring a PC
Epson Content Management Software
With Epson Content Management software, you can easily create playlists for signage content from a PC or a laptop. The ability to set schedule and register the shape filter settings gives you advanced control such as synchronised playback.
SPECIFICATIONS – Digital Signage Projector
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX|
|LightScene EV-115 Laser Projector, Direct Mount Unit, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Cable Cover, 2 x HDMI Clamps, 3m Power Cable|
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|LCD Panel||0.59-inch (D8, C2fine)|
|Zoom||1 – 2.21 (Total)
(Optical zoom: 1 – 1.58, Digital zoom: 1 – 1.4)
|Screen Size||30″ to 150″ [0.88 to 4.51 m] (Zoom: Wide)
30″ to 150″ [1.41 to 7.16 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60″ screen 1.79 – 2.19 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.19 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.51-1.92|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||18.2 mm – 28.4 mm|
|Focus Method||Powered Focus|
|Colour Light Output||2,200 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,200 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Laser Hours||20000 hours (Light Source mode: Normal)
20000 hours (Light Source mode: Quiet)
30000 hours (Light Source mode: Extended)
|Laser Type||Laser Diode|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -45 to +45 degrees
Horizontal: -40 to +40 degrees
|Input: SD Card||1 x SDHC, up to 32GB, more than Class 10|
|Input: USB||1 x USB type A – 2000 mA power supply only|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI|
|Control||1 x USB type A for GPI|
|Network O/I||1 x RJ45 (100Mbs)|
|Output: Audio||1 x Stereo mini jack|
|Speaker connectivity||Bluetooth audio out|
|Epson Projector management (Network & Control)||Yes|
|Crestron Integrated Partner||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Dimensions||Projection unit: φ175 x D265
Power supply unit: W459 x D110 x H65 (with Cable Cover）
|Weight||Approx 6.9 kg|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Power Consumption: Laser on||Normal/Eco: 149/112W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||2.0W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 34/22dB|