REVIEW – TWISTER6
“… I don’t remember how many times I mentioned JetEffect 7 in this review, but I’m going to say it again – I consider JE7 to be one of the best features of PM2. No, it’s not the only great thing about it. Everything from a quality design to ergonomics of the controls, fantastic touch swipe display and external hw playback controls, optional leather case (which is a must in my opinion) and very logical and responsive GUI – all are a top class. The level of Settings and Skin customization is another huge plus, plus many will be happy with Gapless support. You also get plenty of storage with 128GB of internal memory and microSD card expansion (up to 200GB as advertised, though probably supporting the latest 256GB as well), and the headphone output which also doubles as optical s/pdif output. The sound quality is very good and puts it right into the upper level of mid-fi performance. But with JetEffect 7 dsp effects it can truly scale up to a summit-fi performance without sounding artificial…”
Backed by the world-class performance Burr-Brown’s DAC, the PLENUE M2 is capable of playing DXD(352.8/384kHz), 24bit/192kHz PCM format and DSD128(5.64MHz). It will surely serve you with premium-quality acoustic anywhere and at any time.
Noteworthy Professional Sound Control, JetEffect 7
The cutting-edge specifications like BBE+ and JetEffect 7make your sound more fine, dense and vivid, through the correction and compensation control. Further, it also corresponds it to numerous listening environments.
Supports PCM Codec and DSD128
PLENUE M2 I highly compatible with the 24 bit/192kHz lossless∙uncompressed formats like APE, WAV, MP3, WA, TTA, DSD128 (5.64MHz), DXD(352.8/384kHz), and DSD128 (5.64MHz).
- Products built-in memory capacity : 128GB * / External Memory: microSD SDXC
- Display : 3.7 “AMOLED Touch Display (480×800)
- Weight and dimensions : 9.0mm (W) x 117.3mm (H) x 13.4mm (D) / 188g
- Full Metal Case High strength unibody
- Button POWER, PLAY / PAUSE, VOL +, VOL-, FF, REW, Multi-Button
- CPU ARM Cortex A9 1.2GHz Dual-Core
- Supported audio file formats DXD / DSD (DFF, DSF) / FLAC / WAV / AIFF / ALAC / APE / MP3 / WMA / OGG / WV / TTA / DCF
- Audio codec DXD: ~ 352.8 / 384kHz (1/2 Sampling) DSD: ~ 5.64MHz (DSD64, DSD128) FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, WV (WavPack), TTA: ~ 24bit / 192kHz – 352.8 / 384kHz FLAC, WAV 1/2 Sampling – 32bit float WAV, WAV tag support – 5.1Ch Downmixing support MP3: MPEG 1/2 / 2.5 Layer 3, ~ 320kbps WMA: ~ 320kbps, ~ 48kHz APE: Fast compression (Fast), Normal (Normal), high-compression (High) ~ 24bit / 192kHz OGG: ~ Q10, ~ 44.1kHz
- Track information CUE sheet, SACD ISO (2Ch) Lyrics LRC, LDB, Lyrics3, ID3 Tag lyrics (time information with / without)
- JetEffect 7 66 Presets (50 Presets + 16 User Presets)
- EQ 10 Band Equalizer (EQ Filter) BBE + BBE, Mach3Bass, 3D Surround, MP Enhance Special Effect Chorus (8 modes), Reverb (9 modes) DRM melons
- Audio characteristics DAC Burr-Brown PCM1795 SNR 120dB THD + N 0.0007% (24bit, 48kHz standards) Stereo Crosstalk -130dB Output 2Vrms
- Output impedance 1Ω Volume 140 steps
- Clock high-precision clock TCXO (Phase Jitter 1.0ps)
- Battery and Power Battery Built-in lithium polymer rechargeable 3,000mAh / 3.7V
- About 9 hours playback time (MP3) / 8.5 hours (24bit, 96kHz, FLAC) ** About 4 hours charging time (input Micro USB DC adapter 5V / 2A ideal conditions) Earphone output jack (3.5mm) / optical output (3.5mm) Various playback screen, the player skins, analog level meters, Matrix Browser, Multi-Favorite