Blustream Custom Pro Matrix Hub
The Blustream Custom Pro Matrix Hub achieves new levels of both performance and flexibility.
AV installers can now easily specify their desired I/O structure and choose the additional control features required for a specific project. The Custom Pro Matrix has been specifically designed to operate in challenging AV environments.
Its robust housing and interlocking board configuration make both installation and maintenance a seamless experience. Advanced optional features include audio breakout, simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI outputs, 2-way routed IR and RS-232 pass through.
A web browser interface module and App for control and configuration of the matrix is included as standard as well as analogue audio embedding per zone.
- Audio Input Connectors: 8 x 3.5mm stereo jack (L/R)
- RS-232 serial ports: 1x 9-pin RS-232 connector
- TCP/IP Control: 1x RJ45, female
- Rack-Mountable: 2U rack height, rack ears included
- Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 440mm x 87mm x 282mm without feet
- Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 440mm x 94mm x 288mm with feet / connections
- Shipping Weight: 5.0kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature : -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 12V/6A DC
- Custom Pro Matrix Hub with 8x modular bays for population of control & input/output boards
- Up to 8x video inputs and 8x video outputs can be achieved using Custom Pro boards
- 8x analogue L/R audio inputs which can be embedded onto corresponding HDMI/HDBaseT™ zone outputs
- Control of Matrix via front panel, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP and web GUI / App
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) when used with compatible HDBaseT™ input/output cards
- Web interface module for control and configuration of Matrix
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP2.2 compliant