Kordz PRO Series is a general application HDMI cable engineered for the discerning integrator. It employs materials and construction methodologies which deliver a balance of economy and dependable performance without compromising the most critical elements common to all Kordz HDMI cables; the retention of digital signal integrity.
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and longevity,
- High Speed with Ethernet in lengths to 5m (16’4”) for 2160p (4K) support,
- Standard with Ethernet with operational support to 1080p/60 up to 20m (65ft),
- Infrared soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity,
- ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded gold plated HDMI connector,
- 100% of units tested on the production line for electrically continuity on all pins, with full Bit ErrorRate (BER) application test,
- UL CMG fire rated in all lengths,
- Immortal lifetime warranty.
The PRO series HDMI cables are targeted at the professional custom installer. Modest in looks, they still offer high degrees of mechanical integrity and reliability Kordz has become renowned for.
Construction of the PRO series HDMI borrows principles found on our higher end cables, such as solid-core conductors and B.O.S.S. termination. Installers will appreciate the short mounting depth connector and flexible round cable profile.
Available in eleven lengths from 0.5m through to 20m, the PRO series support the latest audio and video formats up to and including 1080p and 1080p24-3D, catering for devices such as Blu-ray, HD cable and the latest game consoles. 0.5m to 5.0m lengths support High Speed with Ethernet for Ultra HD/4K video and 3D formats.