120 ” Indigo In-ceiling 16:9 Screen
These superb 120 ” Indigo In-ceiling 16:9 Screen use the same brilliant standards of high grade screen fabric and tubular motor design, simply in a more slim-line enclosure. The enclosure hides neatly into your ceiling to give the appearance of the screen disappearing completely. Making your screen hidden until you want to use it.
The tubular motor on the Indigo screen with inbuilt controls runs smooth and silently. The elegant powder coated white aluminum housing is rust resistant. A unique triangular bottom weight bar enables a superb flat viewing experience and disappears into the main housing when closed. The screen fabric lies super flat through the fiber glass backed matte white screen fabric, colours are vivid and crisp with the latest generation projectors.
There are plenty of options for controlling your screen – you can choose between a 12V trigger from your projector; or integrate with a control system using RS232 commands; use the extension IR sensor plug socket or just the handy palm size IR remote.
For the IR to function one must be within a 10 meter range of the screen. Distances longer than 10 meters the remote will function via the built in RF (optional accessory). Due to the unique nature and design of the inbuilt electronics, the remote cannot be learnt with a Universal learning Remote.
- In-ceiling design allows the screen to disappear out of sight
- High quality industrial aluminum case – other colour options are available as a option
- High quality tubular motor, low noise and high performance
- Easy to use remote
- 12v trigger
- Adjustable drop
- 10 yr Warranty
- Active 3D, 8K, 4K, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
A glass fibre matte white surface with four layer structure ensures the best possible flat surface on the screen. With an advanced optical coating technology, the fabric improves its brightness and uniformity, therefore it works perfectly with all projector types.
- Perfect bright image
- No hot spots
- Excellent uniformity and colour temperature
- Mildew resistant, flame retardant
Design and Installation
- Disappearing recessed in-ceiling design for non-dedicated media rooms
- Below and above ceiling access installation design
- Integrated ceiling projection screen ships fully assembled, ready to install
- Aluminum housing with white finish (RAL9003) is strong and moisture resistant
- Installation kit included
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty by Indigo Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Rapallo’s Professional Service Team through email or web chat.