Primacoustic Paintables™ Acoustic Panel
Primacoustic Paintables™ Acoustic Panel – rather than wrapping the panel in fabric, the face and edges of the Paintable are coated in a textured latex finish that is porous and breathable. The balanced formulation enables the panels to be spray-painted without affecting the acoustic performance.
This means that the end user can decide upon the final color without having to compromise by choosing a particular fabric or allows the acoustical engineer to leave the final color choice to the architect, thus streamlining the decision making process and installation.
Paintables ship in an attractive absolute white finish and are available in a variety of sizes. This makes them perfectly suitable for both large scale and small room installations including house-of-worship, airports, home theatre, offices, call centers, board rooms, restaurants, video conferencing rooms, broadcast facilities and recording studios of all sizes.
Primacoustic Paintables… unmatched performance in unlimited colors.
Paintables Are Also Printable!
The unique coated surface of the Paintables panels can be custom printed at your local print shop. Using UV flatbed printer technology, many commercial printers can apply custom graphics, photos, logos, or the image of your choice to the face of the panel. This high-resolution printing applies a thin coating in vivid color without affecting the acoustic performace of the panel. Complete customization of your acoustic treatment is now possible!
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Can be painted without affecting performance
- Balanced absorption for more natural sound
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Facing: Textured fiberglass tissue sealed with water based latex
- Backing: Sealed with acoustically transparent micromesh
- Fire Rating: Class A or 1 (ASTM E 84/CAN/UL-S102), Class B (EN13823)
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers