Our UHD Multicast distribution platform allows virtually latency free (1 frame) distribution of HDMI video over a 1Gb Network switch.
The IP200UHD-RX is an industry leading 4K HDCP 2.2 HDMI video scaling receiver that using visually lossless compression technology delivers HDMI, Bi-directional IR, RS-232 & USB/KVM up to lengths of 100m over standard network architecture.
The IP200UHD-RX can be powered via PoE from the Network switch or locally should the switch not support PoE. With multiple configuration options available the Multicast solution is ideal for both commercial and residential installations.
- Advanced UHD video over 1GB Network
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Extends HDMI up to a distance of 100m over a single CAT cable
- Video up-scaling and down-scaling
- Supports up to 4K 30Hz UHD video output
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Advanced signal management for independent routing of IR, RS-232, USB/KVM, audio and video
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) to power Blustream products from PoE switch
- HDCP2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- Analogue L/R audio breakout
- LAN loop-out for one-to-many extender mode
- Local 24-56V power supply (should Ethernet switch not support PoE) – sold separately
- Features 4 operational modes:
- – Matrix distribution (requires 1Gb network switch)
- – Video wall (requires 1Gb network switch)
- – One-to-one HDMI extender (No network switch required)
- – One-to-many HDMI extender (No network switch required)