- First every Android-powered Shanling audio player
- Open Android system eliminates sound degradation and compatibility issues
- High-quality two-way Bluetooth connection
- Minimalistic style with curved glass panels and aluminium frame
- Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Wireless Audio certified
- Support of high-resolution audio files up to 32bit/768 kHz and DSD128
- Dual AK4495SEQ, with both DACs working even in Single-Ended mode
- Smooth wireless streaming with 2.4G / 5G dual-frequency Wi-Fi
- 3.5mm single-ended output and both 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs
- Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0
M6 is armed with two AKM AK4495SEQ DACs combined with two Japanese KDS low-phase noise active crystal oscillators and special FPGA coding technology independently developed by Shanling. Each additional component was selected very carefully to achieve maximum performance of these outstanding and unique DACs.
With two TI OPA1612 acting as low-pass filters and two ADI AD8397 amplifiers, M6 provides extremely clean and balanced output with lots of power and very quiet background. M6 also uses an additional ADI 8397 amplifier, enabling use of both DAC chips even in single-ended mode.
Easily connect M6 to any Bluetooth device and enjoy premium sound quality thanks to support of advanced Bluetooth codecs. You can also turn M6 into a Hi-Fi Bluetooth amplifier when paired with any Bluetooth enabled device.
M6 earned the ‘Hi-Res Audio’ and ‘Hi-Res Wireless Audio’ certifications from Japan Audio Society. This means the sound produced by the M6 is a near-perfect representation of the original recording.
Equipped with 3.5mm single-ended output and both 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs, M6 can be connected to a much wider range of headphones and earphones without the need for additional adaptors.
• Dimension: 133.5 x 71 x 17.5 mm
• System: Android 7.1 (with customised Audio processing)
• Output power: 350mW @32Ω (balanced)
• Screen: 4.7 inch 720 x 1280 IPS touch screen
• Output impedance: < 1 Ohm (single ended) / 2 Ohm (balanced)
• Weight: approx 228 g
• Channel separation: 75 dB (single ended) / 109dB (balanced)
• DAC Model: 2 x AK4495SEQ
• Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohms
• Battery Life time: up to 12 hours (single ended) / 9 hours (balanced)
• Frequency response: 20Hz~40kHz ( -0.5 dB )
• Distortion: 0.001%
• Charging time: 2 hours (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 121 dB (A-weighting)
• Battery capacity: 4000 mAh lithium battery
• Storage: 32GB + up to 2TB Micro SD card (purchased separately)
• Dynamic Range: 118 dB (single ended) / 119 dB (balanced)
• Output port: 3.5mm (single ended) / 2.5mm + 4.4mm (balanced)
• Sampling rate: up to 384kHz / 32 bit, DSD64 & DSD128 & DSD256
• Bluetooth Codecs: LDAC, SBC (two-way) and apt-X HD (transmit)
• USB: Bi-directional, connect to offboard DAC (output) or use as sound device for computer or
• Wifi standard: 2.4G / 5G networks
• Wifi features: DLNA / Airplay / OTA Firmware Updates / File Transfer
• Add custom apps for other services eg Tidal, Deezer, Bub le UPNP etc
• Japan Audio Society Hi-Res and Hi-Res Wireless certified