DescriptionView Specification Sheet >> View Owners Manual >> View Quick Start Guide >>
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There’s also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player’s headphone output.
An optical digital input lets you connect a digital music source such as a CD player, and a USB port lets you connect a portable thumb drive to listen to your favorite tracks. You can also use the USB port to charge your portable device. In addition to the built-in dual band “”N”” wireless system, the HEOS Amp is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for direct connection to a wired LAN setup.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you’ll be able to stream your favorite music tracks and control the HEOS Amp with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player, and you also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favorite music streaming service.
HEOS lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronization (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
HEOS AMP FEATURES
- Turn any existing pair of speakers into a HEOS zone
- Now offering high resolution audio
- 100W x 2 Class D Amplification
- Stream from your favourite music service such as Spotify, Tune-in, Tidal and Deezer via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi audio streaming.
- 4-16 ohms
- Analog and optical digital inputs
- Subwoofer preout
- does not need bridge – easier setup
- dual band WiFi
- easier to use app
- better industrial design
- USB input directly to speaker
- tight synchronization
SERVICES & PLATFORMS:
- MULTI-ROOM SOUND – Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple devices to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
- APPS & STREAMING SERVICES – Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favourite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
- AMAZING SOUND QUALITY – It’s no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
- EASY SETUP – It’s amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes.. It’s really that simple.
- HEOS + Alexa – Speak Your Commands – Use your voice to stream your favourite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and more. You can also turn the volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice. To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.” With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device. Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and TuneIn with more streaming services also to come. All you have to do is ask.
- Google Assistant – Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. ‘Works with the Google Assistant’ feature is always improving.