Wireless Remote Control IR-RF Super Extender (Up to 50M)
N.B. THIS DEVICE IS NOT A VIDEO SENDER, ITS USE IS FOR OPERATING YOUR REMOTE CONTROL IN OTHER ROOMS.
Please tape the cable to the IR receiver window on the Skybox. This is left of the "guide" button on the new small Skyboxes.
Works perfectly with Sky, MySky, MySky HDi, Freeview, Bluray and DVD players and any IR source that you wish to send to another room. Change channels effortlessly with your remote control through the walls up to a massive 50M. Converts your IR remote to RF allowing it to invisible work through walls, even concrete! Tested to work up to 50M which is a greater distance than the Xray remote!
So you've got your stereo system speakers installed in your bedroom and you can enjoy your music, but you can't change the volume without running back into the lounge and physically adjusting the volume control on your receiver, and you don't want to install a wall-plate volume control. What can you do? Get this IR to RF Remote Control Extender from Rapallo, of course!
This product comes with powerful infrared remote control signal transmitter,using the 433MHz frequency band; safe and reliable wireless applications,fully compatible with DVD, DVR, IPTV, satellite set-top boxes, digital TV set-top boxes and other remote control signal.No software to install, plug and play, simple and conveniently.
- Whopping 200M Transmit Distance ! (L.O.S.)
- Multiple IR Blaster Controls Multiple Device at One Time.
- Easy Setup, No Complicated Wiring
- Works with SkyHD
Tested working at 50M through concrete walls and gib boards.
1. Using the 433MHz frequency band; safe and reliable wireless applications.
2. Wireless transmission distance ≤ 200 m (L.O.S.)
3. Simultaneous Multiple Control
4. Infrared Remote Control 433MHz, fully compatible with DVD, DVR, IPTV, satellite set-top boxes, digital TV set-top boxes and other remote control signal.
5. Powerful IR blaster
6. Plug and play, simple and convenient.
7. Size: 10cm × 8.5cm × 3.0cm.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Briiliant!Review by Bevin
- It works perfect with the new SkyboxReview by Tom B.
Just to give you some feedback: It works perfect with the new Skybox, no problem whatsoever.
Rapallo sells the transmitter+receiver combo for $80, and it includes an infra red eye extension.
Extra transmitter are sold for $50 each, and I got now a total of 3 transmitters in 3 different rooms with the one receiver and IR eye at the Skybox in the living room, and all works fine. It has to be said that the angle and placement of the IR eye in front of the Skybox has to be precise for it to work properly. If you just stick it on the inside of the glass TV cabinet door (as recommended) I doubt if you get it to work properly. I don’t have any glass doors, so I made my a bracket from a piece of flat aluminium. Easy to adjust in distance and angle.
I enclose a picture of the old RCE, who worked fine with the old Skybox, but not with the new one. The other picture is the RCE bought at Rapallo and works fine with the new Skybox. The last picture shows the IR eye placement in front of the new Skybox. Of course if you place the receiver itself direct in front of the Skybox, no eye is needed, but most people won’t like that.
It might be wise to send a directive to the Sky technicians and tell them that the old type RCE don’t work with new Skybox.
The Sky technician who upgraded my Skybox was not aware of this fact and it took me a little while to figure out what the problem was. Nevertheless, all is solved now and thanks for the way Sky assisted in keeping the customer happy.
(Posted on 19/02/2017)
- Works as claimedReview by Nb
Has worked perfectly . Highly recommend the product and Rapallo.
( we have latest sky box, in built wifi and hd, as at Nov 16) (Posted on 5/11/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
Rapallo is an independently owned New Zealand company and with more than 12 years experience, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
Rapallo is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website and in our store. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible we personally test products we sell.
Authorized dealers like us offer peace of mind. Rapallo:
- Meets manufacturer's standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
A price too good to be true, usually is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
Think you have a better price? Call us for the best deal.
Call us 09 2744515
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating….
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $40.00
Special Price $30.00