DescriptionView Product Specifications >>
Classic One represents a new standard in its price category: it successfully blends in a single chassis a preamplifier and power amplifier, completely separated from each other, with individual power supplies.
The preamplifier stage is purely tube, balanced, pure class-A, extremely low noise, with high intrinsic linearity and with zero feedback. It provides an exquisite tube sound in terms of transparency, air, harmonics and refinement… in one word, musicality.
The power stage is a solid-state power amplifier, high-bias current, class-AB, designed to be comfortable with every load. It provides speed and dynamics, without losing that tube magic. The volume control is motorized and remote-controlled, the remote is hewn from solid wood. Power supplies are over-specified and damped, just the way we like them at Upscale.
Internally, you will find carefully selected components, pure silver Pathos wiring, gold plated terminals, and the highest quality of chassis materials.
The Classic One can be bridged to mono and output 180 watt @ 8 Ohm. Use two Classic One’s volume controlled by a single remote for preamp-less monoblock amplifiers. Or, you can use them as monoblocks with a conventional preamp down the road.
- Type: Integrated amplifier in Class A/AB, hybrid circuit with input tube stage, bridgeable
- Output Power: 2 x 70 watt @ 8 Ohm, 2 x 130 watt @ 4 Ohm, 180 watt @ 8 Ohm in bridged mode (mono)
- Inputs: 1 balanced XLR, 4 unbalanced RCA
- Frequency response: 2 Hz – 100 kHz
- THD: <0.05%
- Signal/noise ratio: 90 dB
- Input impedance: 100 kOhm