DescriptionView Specifications >> Owners Manual >> Download Magnat Audio Stream App im iOS AppStore >>
HI-RES AUDIO TALENT WITH THE BEST NETWORKING CAPABILITIES
Cutting edge technology in the smallest of spaces? It’s possible. In addition to the conventional media diversity of CD, Bluetooth, FM and DAB+, the MC 200 compact receiver also features a superior network connection. With the MAGNAT STREAMING APP, the MC 200 cannot only use Spotify, but also provides access to the huge range of Internet radio stations. Furthermore, all content can be played back from the home network, from simple MP3 songs to hi-res 192 kHz/24 bit audio files. Last but not least, the MC 200 can also be used to perform multi-room functions. All of this works via both WLAN and via the network connection at the rear of the MC 200.
COMPACT CLASS HI-RES QUALITY
There are sound reasons for the unbeatable audio quality of the MC 200: The digital-to-analogue converter translates even the hi-res files of up to 192 kHz and 24 bits mentioned above into perfect, analogue signals that can then be delivered to the speakers by the two power amplifiers with continuous power of 35 watts per channel or pulse power up to 75 watts. The Hi-Res seal is awarded by the Japan Audio Society to components that are able to process signals of higher quality than CD. This means loss-free music signals that are superior to CD quality in terms of the sampling rate and resolution.
A CD drive is also supplied, of course, which can read MP3 and WMA files in addition to classic audio CDs. The integrated tuner handles both normal FM signals and the future DAB+ standard, with 40 station presets for each mode being quite sufficient even for diverse tastes in music. It goes without saying that the MC 200 also features Bluetooth with aptX technology, meaning that music from your smartphone, tablet or PC can also be reproduced with top-quality playback without any difficulty and, above all, in wireless mode.
As usual, source diversity is complemented by analogue and digital inputs, with the latter available as both optical and coaxial, enabling music to be played with the highest possible resolution. A TV can also be connected of course to raise the television sound to a new audio level.
METAL HOUSING AND SOLID ALUMINUM FRONT PANEL
The finish is exceptionally good: The solid full-metal housing and the equally solid, brushed aluminium front panel do complete justice to the high-quality electronics inside. The knobs and controls are also made of aluminium, ensuring that the feel corresponds to the acoustic qualities. All of this adds up to a weight of almost 6 kg.
The MC 200 is exceptionally easy to operate. This is helped by the tidy front panel as well as the clearly laid-out remote control. All network functions can be controlled via the MAGNAT STREAMING APP, which is available for iOS and Android. With this, you can enjoy music via Spotify, Internet radio or conveniently play back music files from your home network, e.g. on a computer or network hard drive (NAS).
- Network player for Spotify, Internet radio and files from the network
- Amplifier and digital/analogue converter in certified Hi-Res quality
- High-quality CD drive with precision laser unit and DAB+, FM tuner with a substantial station memory
- Bluetooth 4.0 streaming with high-end audio stanads upard aptX
- Readable, two-line clear text display with adjustable brightness (3 stages)
- System remote control for all functions
- Amplifier and digital-to-analogue converter in certified Hi-Res quality
- MAGNAT STREAMING APP controls music streaming (Spotify), internet radio and multiroom functions
- High-quality CD drive with precision laser unit and DAB+/FM tuner with large station memory
- Bluetooth streaming (4.1) with the high-end audio standard Qualcomm aptX
- Digital inputs (e.g. for direct connection of a TV) plus additional analog inputs and subwoofer output
- Sturdy full-metal enclosure with solid aluminium front plate and controls
- MC 200 receiver, Remote control incl. batteries, FM/DAB areal antenna, Power cord, Instruction manual
- COLOR Black
- WEIGHT 5.8 kg
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD) Main Unit: 277 x 132 x 330 mm 277 x 132 x 370 mm (incl. controls and connectors)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE CD/Aux/Line: 10 Hz – 80 kHz (-3,0 dB), 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-0,5 dB)
- DIGITAL INPUTS optical (Toslink) coaxial (cinch) Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz Supported bit depth: 16/24bits
- BLUETOOTH INPUT Bluetooth 4.1 / Qualcomm aptX®
- FREQUENCY RANGE DAB/DAB+ 174.928 – 239.2 MHz (Band III)
- SENSITIVITY FM -108 dBm
- SENSITIVITY DAB/DAB+ -100 dBm