DescriptionDownload Specifications >> Download Manual >>
The Three II features two 2-1/4″ full range drivers that deliver full, detailed stereo sound. A signature Klipsch 5-1/4″ long-throw woofer fills out the low end with depth and warmth. The drivers are bi-amped for exceptional accuracy and clarity. Dual opposed passive radiators help provide additional bass punch.
CONNECT IT ALL
Thanks to a variety of inputs you can connect just about any audio source to the Three II. A stereo RCA input lets you hook up your CD player, music streamer, or other audio component. A built-in switchable phono preamp lets you connect a turntable directly. Play high-resolution audio files from your computer through the Three II’s USB Type B input, and music from other handheld devices through the stereo minijack input. Of course, you also get Bluetooth for easy wireless streaming from your phone or tablet.
The Three II is a professionally-tuned stereo tabletop system featuring two 2 1/4” full range drivers and a 5.25” long-throw woofer. Bi-amplified for audio resolution, the Three II offers an unrivaled sound experience to transport you into the recording studio with the musicians.
Featuring a continued emphasis on mid-century modern design, The Three II features several key aesthetic enhancements, including a new grill, logo, and top panel.
At just over a foot wide and seven inches high, this beautifully-crafted tabletop stereo system can be placed anywhere in your home.
Versatile and perfectly-sized to fit into any space, the Three II includes audio input connections for Bluetooth®, Analog, 3.5mm miniplug, Phono Pre-Amp, and USB Type B audio.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- two 2-1/4″ full-range drivers
- one 5-1/4″ long-throw woofer for solid bass with dual opposed 5-1/4″ passive radiators
- 120 watts total system power
- maximum volume: 106dB
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz (-3dB)
- RCA analog audio input with switchable phono preamp
- USB Type B port for connecting a Mac® or PC (cable included)supports sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- stereo minijack input (3.5mm auxiliary cable included)
- spun metal switches and control knobs
- real wood veneer panels
- woven fabric grille covers
- AC power required
- 13.7” (34.82cm) x 7” (17.78cm) x 8” (20.3cm)
- weight: 10.32lbs (4.7kg).
- warranty: 1 year
IN THE BOX
- Bluetooth powered speaker
- Remote control
- 57″ AC powr cord
- 2 “AAA” batteries
- 6.5 USB-B to USB-A cable
- 59″ Stereo minijack cable