DescriptionView Owners Manual >> View Video Tutorials >>
The xDSD is for people who love to listen — on the go or at home. You choose wireless via Bluetooth® or wired via USB or SPDIF. Apple or Android, DAP, games console or TV, just connect the xDSD and enjoy the ultimate audio experience. iFi audio xDSD
HI-RESS. FUTURE PROOF
The xDSD plays high-quality digital audio file formats up to DSD512. Listen to your favourite tracks as they were meant to be. In love with Hi-Res streaming? Listen to Tidal HiFi and Spotify Premium with ease. The xDSD is also MQA ready straight out of the box. Use with Tidal Masters on your computer or mobile.
The convenience of Bluetooth® means your headphones connect to the xDSD, leaving your phone or chosen device wire free. Pop the xDSD in your pocket and it’s business as usual but with much better sound.
The xDSD boasts both aptX™ and AAC™ Bluetooth® for CD-like quality. With standard Bluetooth®, the sound quality drops by 30%, not so with the iFi Bluetooth® implementation. Just a little iFi magic for you!
With amazing amplification, driven by 500 mW of power, the xDSD handles almost any headphones and it easily partners up with active home speakers. And, of course, we’ve included our exclusive optional ‘sonic fine-tuning extras’ to add further nuances to your listening. xBass+® cleans and restores the bass to give you a richer, deeper sound and 3D+® opens up your music to bring a live-concert atmosphere into your living room.
iFi’s exclusive S-Balanced technology means that you gain the advantages of a balanced connection even when using an unbalanced one. On headphones this means lower distortion, less interference, and reduce crosstalk.
The battery lasts up to 10 hours and ‘smart’ tech ensures you enjoy optimum listening time adjusted according to your usage. The xDSD has a separate USB charging socket. And finally, with its metallic chrome finish and elegant, ergonomic design, based upon the Japanese Zen garden, it puts the ‘x’ back into sexy.
- Hi-Res True Native® playback for all music formats from MP3 to DSD512, PCM768 and 2xDXD.
- Connect your phone or device wirelessly via aptX™ and AAC™ Bluetooth®. Whatever your device, we’ve got it covered.
- We use the USB Type-A connector as it provides a more stable audio connection for better playback and because of the OTG cable for Android and CCK Lightning to USB cable for Apple. The 3.5mm coaxial/TOSLINK combo SPDIF input allows connection to older DAPs and CD players.
- Battery life is up to 10 hours. Charging is via the separate USB charging cable included.
- The Burr-Brown True Native® chipset means file formats remain unchanged. Listen to music as the artist intended in the format in which it was recorded.
- Listen to Master Quality Authenticated audio straight out of the box. Connect to Tidal Masters and check the option to stream MQA.
- iFi’s exclusive S-Balanced® circuit delivers maximum performance from single-ended and balanced headphones alike.
|USB Input:||up to PCM768kHz & DSD512 (24.6/22.6MHz)|
|SPDIF Coaxial and Optical Input:||up to 192kHz/24Bit|
|Dynamic Range:||> 113dB (A)|
|Volume Control:||-101dB…0dB in 1dB steps|
|Output power:||> 2.82V/500 mW @ 16 Ohm > 3.7V/270mW @ 50 Ohm > 3.8V/48 mW @ 300 Ohm > 3.8V/24 mW @ 600 Ohm|
|Line out Level:||> 2.1V @ 0dBFS (& 0dB Volume)|
|THD &N (1V/16R):||< 0.005%|
|Output Impedance:||< 1 Ohm|
|Dimensions:||95 (l) x67 (w) x19 (h) mm|
|Weight:||127g (0.28 Ibs)|
|Warranty period:||12 months|