- An Immersive Display up to 120 inches – As an alternative to traditional LCD and OLED TVs, the Epson LS500 Laser Projector represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience.
- 4K PRO-UHD3 Projection Technology – A new type of 4K projection technology utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color, and image processing – resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture.
- Incredibly Bright Picture2 – Capable of displaying 4K HDR content at an exceptional level of brightness for both color and white content. This not only provides for an amazing viewing experience but sets a new standard in this class of projection – allowing for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment.
- Advanced HDR Processing – Full 10-bit color processing accepting 100 percent of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
- Outstanding Color Accuracy5 – Advanced 3-Chip 3LCD technology displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for the Rec. 709 color space to be displayed for outstanding color accuracy.
- Amazing Contrast – Advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light emitting from the Epson Dynamic Laser Array diodes to precisely suppress stray light within the signal – producing an incredible Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 2,500,000:1.
- Digital Image Processing – Realtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking, and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
- Latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 with ARC Support – Fully compatible with virtually all color formats, depths, and spaces while simultaneously supporting 4K HDR content at a full 60 Hz. This allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest 4K HDR content and next-generation gaming hardware.
- Powered by Google – Included Android TV operating system with a simple-to-use remote – includes voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, HBO, Showtime, YouTube, Hulu, ESPN and more. Even stream live TV with apps like PlayStation Vue and YouTube TV.
- Award-Winning Service & Support – Standard two-year limited warranty, along with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
Open up the possibilities to bigger and more exciting home entertainment while keeping your home stylish, without a black screen permanently on the wall. The EH-LS500B is distinctive in its discreet design, its visual performance and its ability to project from close to the display area. It’s easy to set up, delivers a great picture in bright rooms and offers great value with a long-life laser light source.
The big screen experience
Watch 4K content with this stylish and affordable 4K PRO-UHD1 projector. It can be placed very close to the projection area, while creating a 65″ to 130″ image. You can enjoy watching supersized content, without compromising on the look and feel of your home.
Stream content easily
Plug and play or stream 4K1 content via HDMI using your preferred streaming device. This projector has three HDMI inputs, two built-in 10w speakers and room to store a streaming device in a hidden bay at the front. Control the projector using either the included remote control or the iProjection app.
The complete picture
With a high brightness of 4,000 lumens and an incredible contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1, this projector delivers vivid, lifelike content and defined shadow detail with deeper blacks. Epson’s 3LCD technology means its projectors have up to three times brighter colours, than comparable 1-chip DLP projectors2. The Detail Enhancement technology delivers sharp and smooth images, ensuring you don’t miss a moment of the action.
See beyond resolution
With Epson’s 4K PRO-UHD1 projectors, you get a holistic approach to image performance over and above the ability to receive, process and project 4K1 content. Great images are the result of a combination of technologies coming together, including equal colour and white brightness, 3LCD technology, contrast control, HDR10 and colour processing.
Epson’s ultra-short-throw (UST) projectors can be placed a few centimetres away from the display, which gives much more flexibility as to where the projector is placed. This is different to most standard or long-throw projectors, which generally need to be placed several metres away.
Enjoy up to ten years of movies
Watch a movie every day on the big screen for the next ten years thanks to its incredibly long-life laser light source that minimises replacements. Epson projectors are known for their reliability, so you don’t have to worry about missing a minute of your favourite film, game or programme.
Brighter, vivid projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday to life. The 3LCD technology found in Epson’s projectors delivers an equally high white and Colour Light Output (CLO), so that you can experience vivid and lifelike images.
1-chip and LED projectors can be subject to the ‘rainbow effect’, which describes how some people can see a disruptive flicker in fast-moving images. Ensuring smooth images, Epson’s projectors use 3LCD technology, which means that the ‘rainbow effect’ can never occur.
- Resolution – 4K PRO-UHD2
- Digital Projection Technology – True 3-chip (3LCD) Ultra Short-throw
- Light Source – Epson Dynamic Laser Array
- Brightness (Color)3 – 4,000 Lumens
- Brightness (White)3 – 4,000 Lumens
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio – 2,500,000:1
- Native Refresh Rate – Up to 60 Hz
- Maximum Color Gamut- 4 Rec.709
- HDR1 10-Bit HDR and HLG
- Chroma Subsampling
- 4:2:2 (4K 60 fps HDR10)
4:4:4 (4K 30 fps HDR10)
4:4:4 (4K 60 fps no HDR)
- Real-time HDR Curve Adjustment – Yes – 16-Steps
- Digital Color Processing – Real-time 12-bit Analog-to-digital
- Focus – Control Precision Analog Slider
- Built-in Audio – Front-firing 10 W Stereo Speakers
- Instant ON/OFF – Yes
- 3D Compatibility2 Yes – Using Active 3D Glasses
- Input Connections – HDMI 2.0 x 3 (18 Gbps) / HDCP 2.2
- Smart TV Operating System – Android™ TV
- Warranty – 2-Year Limited
1 TV Tuner not included. Purchase of separate TV Tuner and Antenna are required to watch free over-the-air local channels
2 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility
5 Entire Rec. 709 color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.
6 Active 3D glasses sold separately.
Products features, pricing, and specifications are subject to change.