- 1080p High Definition – for Full HD movies, games and more – up to 330″ on virtually any wall or screen.
- Bright Images – 2,700 Lumens colour brightness and 2,700 Lumens white brightness for entertainment in any environment
- Smart TV – a Smart Media Player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from apps with a simple-to-use remote that features voice search
- 35,000:1 Contrast Ratio – contrast ratio up to 35,000:1 delivers a high range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- New Viewing Functions – heighten your gaming experience with advanced features such as 21:9 ultra-wide full HD mode and dark gamma uplift
- Detail Enhancement – enhance standard definition content to make your entertainment come alive
- Frame Interpolation – for smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes
- Captivating Sound – enjoy a built-in 10W stereo speaker for life-like sound
- Exciting 3D Adventures – delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately)
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long-life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance
- Easy to Use – A new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
Brighter, Vivid Projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Project up to 330″ on virtually any wall or screen and have the versatility of 1-1.2x optical zoom and auto vertical keystone correction for easy adjustments in a variety of spaces. Convenient horizontal keystone correction allows you to have the projector off centre to the left or right and still square up the image.
With a state of the art upscaling called detail enhancement, the EH-TW5700 can improve the detail of many images. Even pictures that have been zoomed in or enlarged can be sharpened to look clearer through this upscaling process.
Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so
motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic. Film is encoded on Blu-ray at 24 frames per second. FineFrame deconstructs and reconstructs these sources for a 1080p frame rate output of up to 120Hz, virtually eliminating flicker and frame-to-frame judder.
Cast your favourite entertainment apps— movies, TV shows, music, games, sports and more — from your Android or iOS device, Mac or Windows computer for flexible viewing with simple set-up.
Streaming Media Player for Smart Entertainment
With a smart media player imbedded in the projector, you now have the option to select from over 4,000 content apps including already pre-installed apps. It’s now easier than ever to stream your favourite series, live sporting events, or simply watch the latest blockbuster movie with the EH-TW5700.
Setting up the EH-TW5700 is even easier with a built-in 10W speaker to provide life-like sound. Have more control over your experience with the additional option of aptX Bluetooth connectivity to external speakers to further amplify your entertainment.
Dark Gamma Uplift
Achieve a new level of gaming by using dark gamma uplift to brighten up dark areas and provide a broader view so you never miss what’s happening on the screen.
THROW DISTANCE CALCULATOR
|Epson EH-TW5700 Throw Distance Chart (Examples for common Sizes) T/R: 1.22-1.47:1|
|Image Size||Installation Distance (Approx. To Lens)|
|92″ (16:9) 2030x1140mm||From 2.5m to 2.9m|
|100″ (16:9) 2130x1200mm||From 2.6m to 3.1m|
|110″ (16:9) 2435x1370mm||From 3.0m to 3.5m|
|120″ (16:9) 2580x1450mm||From 3.2m to 3.7m|
|135″ (16:9) 2990x1681mm||From 3.7m to 4.3m|
|150″ (16:9) 3320x1867mm||From 4.1m to 4.8m|
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW5700 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, Manual|
|LCD Panel||0.61-inch wide panel|
|Lamp Type||200W UHE|
|Colour Light Output||2,700 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,700 Lumens|
|Pixel Number||2,073,600 dots
(1920 x 1080)
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Optical Zoom||1 – 1.2 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||34″ to 332″ [0.91 to 9.11 m] (Zoom: Wide)
34″ to 332″ [1.09 to 10.94 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance example||80″ screen 2.17 – 2.61m|
|Throw Ratio||1.22 (Zoom:Wide), 1.47 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.49 – 1.72|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.9 – 20.28mm|
|Input: Servicing||1 x USB mini B (service)|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI|
|Output: Audio||1 x Audio out|
|Speaker Output||1 x 10W|
|Smart Media Player (SMP)||Yes|
|Wireless||Yes (via SMP)|
|21:9 ultra-wide full HD||Yes|
|Dark Gamma Uplift||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Bluetooth Audio||Yes (SBC, aptX)|
|Security||Kensington®-style lock provision|
|Colour Modes||2D : Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema|
|Dimensions D x W x H||308 x 309 x 107 mm|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 Hours*|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||297 W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.3 W|
|Noise Level||Normal / Eco: 36 / 28 dB|