KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors*.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300″ on virtually any wall or screen.
- Verticle Lens shift – Set up projector right out of the box for HD entertainment.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 10W speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
Brighter, Vivid Projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
*Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.
Amazing Full HD 1080p Entertainment
1080p resolution ensures an amazing, larger-than-life HD experience, while high colour brightness delivers bright, vibrant image quality – whether it’s a blockbuster movie, live sporting event or videogame.
Project on virtually any wall or screen
Turn your garage into a man cave, host exciting backyard movie nights, or enjoy the big game; Project up to 300″ on virtually any wall or screen.
Vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom allow for quick and easy installation in a variety of spaces.
Wide Ranging Connectivity
Connect from virtually any device, making your entertainment simple and more accessible.
MHL — The latest in connectivity
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
- Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
- Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
Exciting 3D Adventures
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. With RF 3D glasses (sold separately), the EH-TW5600 puts you right in the middle of the action.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, to spectacular 3D. Or, watch the big game in exciting 3D. The TW5600 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. There are no special discs required. And, the possibilities are endless.
Low Cost of Ownership
With an increased lamp life in ECO mode of 7,500 hours, it is now easier and more economical than ever to run your home theatre projector. The TW5600 projector also utilises a low lamp price and makes use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
New Home Screen
A new simple and intuitive home screen puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to find the functions you need. You can also customise the home screen, adding the functions you use most so they’re always easy to find.
Built in Speaker
A built in 10W speaker makes watching movies on the go hassle free
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW5600 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, Manual|
|LCD Panel||0.61-inch wide panel|
|Lamp Type||200W UHE|
|Colour Light Output||2,500 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,500 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +15%
|Optical Zoom||1 – 1.6 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||30″ to 300″ [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide)
30″ to 300″ [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||100″ screen 2.95m – 4.78m|
|Throw Ratio||1.33 (Zoom: Wide), 2.16 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.51-1.99|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||18.2 mm-29.2 mm|
|Input: Video||1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB for firmware update, 1 x USB mini B (service)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Output: Audio||1 x Audio out|
|Speaker Output||1 x 10W|
|MHL – Mobile High Definition Link||Yes|
|2D to 3D Conversion||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Bluetooth Audio||Yes (SBC, aptX)|
|Security||Kensington® – style lock provision|
|Colour Modes||2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
|Dimensions D x W x H||285 x 309 x 122 mm|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 Hours*|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||296 W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.2 W|
|Noise Level||Normal / Eco: 37 / 27 dB|