Our Indigo premium grade Motorised Screen is Indigo’s top end model for the home theatre enthusiast.
With superb European CAD designed construction and modern contemporary lines, the Indigo motorised screen creates a professional cinema experience in your very own home.
The tubular motor with inbuilt controls runs smooth and silently. The elegant powder coated white aluminum housing is rust resistant. A unique triangular bottom weight bar enables a superb flat viewing experience and disappears into the main housing when closed. The screen fabric lies super flat through the fiber glass backed matte white screen fabric, colours are vivid and crisp, 1080p HD will never look better.
There are plenty of options for controlling your screen – you can choose between a 12V trigger from your projector; or integrate with a control system using RS232 commands; use the extension IR sensor plug socket or just the handy palm size IR remote.
For the IR to function one must be within a 10 meter range of the screen. Distances longer than 10 meters the remote will function via the built in RF (optional accessory). Due to the unique nature and design of the inbuilt electronics, the remote cannot be learnt with a Universal learning Remote.
So many options, so smart, that’s Indigo’s Indigo Motorised
– Stylish Powder Coated Aluminium Case and IR Remote
– CAD designed contemporary styling, full aluminum casing
– High end tubular motor installed in roller with inbuilt controls
– Small and discrete palm sized remote
– The best Matte White screen Taiwanese Fabric lays flatter than screens from other manufacturers.
– Solid black fiberglass backing
– Unique V shaped bottom bar disappears into main case
– Special soft edge eliminates noise and impact when closing
– Standard supplied with IR/RF Remote, 12V Trigger plug, RS232 control and cable
– Simple mechanical limit setting adjustments via the motor and supplied allen key
– Installation is simplified with multi fit brackets that can be installed anywhere along the length of the casing allowing for mounting to wall stud positions
– Brackets suit wall, ceiling or suspended installation
– Casing is extruded aluminium, finished in white
– 12 V Trigger Using 1.5mm output on screen and 3.5 on the projector end (cable not included)
– Extension IR Sensor Plug (cable not included)
– Power cable hard wired 2M long exits from the left hand side
– RS232 control and cable is included
HD 1080p Fabric
Fiberglass Backed Super Flat Matte White – Washable screen with rear laminated fiberglass woven textile base which provides the necessary dimensional stability, hardness and a super flat finish
Latest HD 1080p fabric produces brighter images, vivid colours and with crisp images that really pop! (No need for a tab tension screen with Super Flat Fiberglass Backed screen fabric).
Note: Power cable is located on left-hand side of the screen
The fabric s constructed with black & white PVC with high-strength, low contractibility terylene fabric and is fiber glass backed laminated. The PVC materials have no ill-smelling effect and will not fade.
– Thickness:0.42mm Recommended working temperature:-20„ƒï¼+40„ƒ
– Screen Surface can be cleaned
– Mildew Resistant
– View Angle:100 (L&R 50 )
– Temperature Resistance
N.B. All screens both manual and motorised once installed should be left down for 5 or more days to remove the newness smell of the fabric and the warmth in the room also helps iron out any ripple or waves in the fabric.