High Performance Digital Coaxial Audio Cable (S/PDIF)
Rugged coaxial audio connector for low-loss connection between A/V receiver line-level subwoofer (Low Frequency Effects) output jack to subwoofer line-level input.
Our Premium grade cable without the premium price. Our premium gold cable exceeds the quality of most other cables twice the price or more. We don’t believe in overpriced cables, and this cable is a smart choice, featuring all of the performance and design of more expensive “brand name” cables for a fraction of the cost.
Internal Resistance: 75ohms impedance means our Coaxial Digital Audio/Composite Video/Subwoofer Cables will pass the full bandwidth of a Digital Audio/Subwoofer signal, or the full bandwidth of a Composite Video signal with the least amount of distortion.
Our Sub bass coaxial cable maximizes Dolby Digital 5.1 Performance and delivers all the thunderous, tightly focused bass that Dolby Digital 5.1 is famous for. From rumbling car crashes to the menacing growl of an on-screen predator, our specially-designed coaxial cable delivers bass that’s deep, powerful and incredibly lifelike. Every bone chilling sound effect, every spectacular car chase, all so realistic you’ll swear you’re in the movie. Thrill yourself and your audience every single time!
- Copper-braided shielding for maximum EMI and RFI rejection
- 99.999% pure copper center conductor
- Provides maximum transmission of digital audio and sub woofer signals
- CL2-rated for permanent in-wall installat
- Meticulous soldering
– Durablc Gold-Plated Internal Shield- Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold Contacts.- Heavy-Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief- High-Density Triple-Layer Shielding for Maximum Noise Rejection- Nitrogen(Nz) Gas-Injected Dielectric for Maximum Singal Strength- RoHs Compliant- 1RCA Plug to 1RCA Plug , O.D.:6.0~8.0mm- Metall housing with pearl white plated