4:3 Fixed Frame Screen
Indigo 4:3 fixed frame screens are designed for permanently mounting on the wall or into a wall opening. Indigo fixed frame screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for all video projection applications.
Our fixed frame screens features a smooth, white surface for precise image reproduction and provides an exceptionally wide angle of view with little loss of resolution.
When you are serious enough about home theatre and you want the best type of screen, only a fixed frame will offer that perfectly flat viewing experience as the commercial cinemas offer.
Most good fixed frame screens have always been very expensive, now you can own a first-rate flat projection screen and you don’t have to spend a fortune to get all of this:
– A 88MM wide black frame that perfectly borders your movies, games or concerts. Adding punch to whatever you want to project.
– A sturdy frame that prevents any sagging in the projection fabric, you don’t get annoyed by a distorted movie.
– A perfectly flat projection screen area that’s evenly tensioned by the unique spring design superior to the rest. Even tensioning is important as some screens suffer from wrinkles where the tension is created.
– A frame that´s as easy to put together. So you can save your time for watching movies, instead of spending it on assembling the projection screen.
The 4 way tensioning eliminates any wrinkle in the fabric. This guarantees your HD projection to be as detailed as it should be.
– A set of wall mounting brackets is included, and you can place them virtually anywhere along the top bar. So don´t worry about measuring exactly where the brackets should be. But do make sure they´re level…
Good screen installations only take place when one has all the right tools to begin with. Take you time and make sure you are equipped with a good long level, get the screen mounted correct square and level from day one
– Fixed frame Home Theater screen with full tension uniformity
– Black velour surfacing to enhance the appearance with the stylish masked border that absorbs projector light overshoot
– Easy to assemble and install in minutes
– Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
– Aspect Ratio: 4:3
– Flexible screen Fabric – Matte White – Gain 1.0
– Viewing Angle: 140°
– 1 year manufacturer warranty