KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 3,000 Lumens colour brightness and 3,000 Lumens white brightness
- A True Cinematic Experience – Image Enhancement, Frame Interpolation, Full HD 1080p technology and a contrast ratio of 70,000:1
- Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis and up to ±24% on the horizontal axis
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- Exciting 3D Made Easy – Play 3D movies or transform 2D movies to 3D, and with one pair of RF 3D glasses included 3D has never been easier
- Picture in Picture – Display content from two inputs simultaneously, on a single screen
- Captivating Sound – Two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound
- Auto Colour Optimizer – By sensing ambient light, the colour mode is selected automatically, allowing you to always enjoy the best settings
- Bluetooth Audio – Send audio to Bluetooth speakers or headsets wirelessly for complete flexibility and portability
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. Be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring Bright 3D Drive technology, the TW6700 puts you right in the middle of the action. Epson’s drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses and provides greater brightness when viewing 3D content.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, into spectacular 3D or watch the big game in exciting 3D. The TW6700 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. With no special discs required, the possibilities are endless.
Enjoy 3D adventures from any seat in the house. Line of sight is not required with the included RF 3D glasses. Rechargeable for up to 40 hours of battery life, these innovative glasses have a 3-minute quick-charge feature for up to 3 hours of battery life.
Connect to your Bluetooth speakers for complete flexibility and portability without the messy wires.
1aptX speakers are recommended for Bluetooth connectivity.
Display and control content from your smart devices with the Epson iProjection App. This free application allows you to easily share pictures from your mobile devices. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
You can now also use your smart device as a remote while QR codes allow you to quickly and easily connect and share your content through iProjection.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW6700 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, 3D Glasses + USB cable for charging, User Manual|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.61-inch wide panel (D10, C2Fine, 10Bit)|
|Screen Size||30" to 300" [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" to 300" [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||100" screen 2.95 - 4.8 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.32 (Zoom: Wide), 2.15 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.51-1.99|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||18.2mm-29.2mm|
|Colour Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Lamp Type||250 W UHE|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical : -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Lens Shift||Vertical: -60% to +60%
Horizontal: -24% to +24%
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: USB||1 x USB A (Photo Viewer)|
|Output: Audio||1 x 3.5mm (Stereo), Bluetooth (aptX)|
|3D Formats||Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side, Frame Packaging|
|2D to 3D Conversion||Off / Weak / Medium / Strong|
|Internal Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
Kensington®-style lock provision
|Colour Modes||2D: Dynamic, Living room, Natural, Cinema, Auto
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
|Dimensions D x W x H (Maximum Including Feet)||310 × 410 × 163 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 hours*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||364W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.40W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 35/24 dB|
|* Which ever comes first. For more information visit Epson Projector Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
Rapallo is an independently owned New Zealand company and with more than 12 years experience, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
Rapallo is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website and in our store. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible we personally test products we sell.
Authorized dealers like us offer peace of mind. Rapallo:
- Meets manufacturer's standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
A price too good to be true, usually is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
Think you have a better price? Call us for the best deal.
Call us 09 2744515
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating….
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.