- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires.
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices.
- USB Plug 'n Play – Use a USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Conveniently connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires. A range of wireless features are built-in to make it easy to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop via a direct peer-to-peer connection. Also connect wirelessly to a network to presentation, or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network.
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
You can now also use QR codes to quickly and easily connect and share your content through iProjection.
Epson’s advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for Video, Audio and Control. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
With an increased lamp life in ECO mode of 10,000 hours, it is now easier and more economical than ever to run our entry level projectors. The new entry level projectors also utilise a low lamp price and make use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
A new simple and intuitive home screen puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to find the functions you need.
You can also customise the home screen, adding the functions you use most so they’re always easy to find.
A built in speaker makes presentations and videos hassle free.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EB-W130 Projector, 1.8m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Storage Bag, Wireless LAN Adaptor|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.59-inch wide panel with MLA (D9)|
|Zoom||1 - 1.2 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||33" to 320" [0.9m to 9.0m] (Zoom: Wide)
33" to 320" [1.08m to 10.8m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.68 m - 2.02 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.30 (Zoom:Wide), 1.56 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.58 - 1.72|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.9mm-20.28mm|
|Colour Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Lamp Hours||5,000 hours (Normal)
10,000 hours (ECO)
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal -30 to +30 degrees
|Tilt Angle||0 to 12 degrees|
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin), 1 x HDMI|
|Input: Computer||1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI|
|Input: Control||1 x USB 2.0 type A|
|Input: Network I/O||1 x USB Type A (for included Wireless LAN unit)|
|EasyMP Network & Control||Yes (Wireless LAN included)|
|EasyMP Network Projection||Yes (Wireless LAN included)|
|PC Free Presentations||Yes|
|USB Plug 'n Play||Yes|
|AV Mute Slide||Yes|
|Auto Power On||Yes (PC, USB Display)|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
Security cable hole
Password protect function
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard|
|Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet)||234 × 297 × 82 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 hours*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years (excluding lamps)|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||277W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.26W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 37/28dB|
Write Your Own Review
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
Rapallo is an independently owned New Zealand company and with more than 12 years experience, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
Rapallo is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website and in our store. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible we personally test products we sell.
Authorized dealers like us offer peace of mind. Rapallo:
- Meets manufacturer's standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
A price too good to be true, usually is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
Think you have a better price? Call us for the best deal.
Call us 09 2744515
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating….
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.