Epson's new ultra-short-throw projector offers the ultimate level of interactivity by combining finger-touch with dual pen capability. Featuring a brightness level of 3,300 lumens and WXGA resolution, the EB-595Wi's ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare.
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors1. WXGA resolution, that matches the resolution and aspect ratio of most laptop displays, and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear projected images.
Finger-touch and dual pen
Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen. Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use. With the new dual pens, teacher and student or two students can work simultaneously using different pen attributes.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 6,000 hours.
Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time and the PC-free annotation mode means that teachers don't even need to power up their computers. The interactive function does not require drivers to be installed and it auto-calibrates.
The optional wireless capability allows you to show content easily from a range of smart devices using the iProjection App2.
More control and collaboration
Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share their content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in complete control since they can choose what content to display.
- Quality image: Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images
- Finger-touch and dual pen: Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen
- Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Save time: Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time
- Wireless projector: Optional wireless allows content to be shown from a range of devices
TechnologyProjection System: 3LCD Technology
LCD Panel: 0.59 inch with MLA (D8)
Colour Light Output: 3,300 Lumen- 1,900 Lumen (economy)
White Light Output: 3,300 Lumen - 1,900 Lumen (economy) In accordance with ISO 21118:2012
Resolution: WXGA, 1280 x 800, 16:10
High Definition: HD ready
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Contrast Ratio: 10,000 : 1
Lamp: 245 W, 4,000 h durability, 6,000 h durability (economy mode)
Keystone Correction: Manual vertical: ± 3 °, Manual horizontal ± 3 °
Colour Processing: 10 Bits
2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 50 Hz - 85 Hz
Projection Ratio: 0.27:1
Zoom: Digital, Factor: 1 - 1.35
Projection Size: 60 inches - 100 inches
Projection Distance Wide: 0.4 m ( 60 inch screen)
Projection Distance Tele: 0.6 m ( 100 inch screen)
Projection Lens F Number: 1.8
Focal Distance: 3.71 mm
Offset: 6 : 1
USB Display Function: 3 in 1: Image / Mouse / Sound
Interfaces: Sync. out, Sync. in, Finger-touch interface, USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, Wired Network, Stereo mini jack audio in (3x), Microphone input, Stereo mini jack audio out, MHL, S-Video in, HDMI in (2x), VGA out, VGA in (2x), Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional), RS-232C
Epson iProjection App: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
Security: Kensington lock, Security bar, Wireless LAN unit lock, Wireless LAN security, Password protection
Features: Auto Calibration, Auto brightness adjustment, Automatic input selection, Built-in speaker, Customizable user logo, Digital zoom, Direct Power on/off, Document Camera Compatible, Driverless installation, Dual Pen Support, Dynamic lamp control, Easy OSD pre-setting, Finger-touch support, Interactive, PC free annotation
Interactivity: Yes - pen and finger-touch
Video Colour Modes: Blackboard, Dynamic, Presentation, Sports, sRGB, Theatre, Whiteboard
Energy Use: 358 Watt, 270 Watt (economy), 0.33 Watt (standby)
Supply Voltage: AC 220 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
Product dimensions: 367 x 375 x 155 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 5.5 kg
Noise Level: Normal: 35 dB (A) - Economy: 28 dB (A)
Temperature: Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
Humidity: Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
Included Software: Easy Interactive Tools, EasyMP Monitor, EasyMP Multi PC Projection, EasyMP Network Projection
Options: Connection and control box, Document camera, Interactive pen extension, Quick wireless USB key, Replacement pen tips, USB extension cable
Compatible Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8
Loudspeaker: 16 Watt
What's in the box
Write Your Own Review
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
Rapallo is an independently owned New Zealand company and with more than 12 years experience, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
Rapallo is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website and in our store. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible we personally test products we sell.
Authorized dealers like us offer peace of mind. Rapallo:
- Meets manufacturer's standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
A price too good to be true, usually is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
Think you have a better price? Call us for the best deal.
Call us 09 2744515
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating….
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.