Indigo Manual Front Projection screen
Our Indigo Manual premium grade front projection screen is Indigo’s top end model for the home theatre enthusiast.
With superb European CAD designed construction and modern contemporary lines, the Indigo Manual creates a professional cinema experience in your very own home.
The elegant powder coated white aluminum housing is rust resistant. Designed with the best quality matte white screen fabric, colours are vivid and crisp, 1080p HD will never look better.
Cutting-edge technology has been applied to the Indigo Manual with a pioneering patent slowdown locator, allowing procession closing. Equipped with CRS (Controlled Retracting screen) device operation becomes easier, safer and smoother. “Self Lock Plus” is a new technology of a three gear group design, whereby the user can easily stop the Indigo screen at any vertical position desired.
With the simplest operation – Pull Down: Stop at the desired position, and hold for three seconds, release and the screen self locks. Retraction: Pull down a fraction then let go, the screen automatically retracts by itself and slows downs as it enters the main housing. Indigo Manual Front Projection screen, a Work of Art, a design classic.
- Stylish Powder Coated Aluminum Case and Auto Retraction
- CAD designed contemporary styling, full aluminum casing
- Special soft edge eliminates noise and impact when closing
- High grade black-backed washable matte white fabric gain 1.0 - 1.1
- CRS Controlled Retraction patent deceleration locator
- Self Lock Plus” three gear group design
- Multiple self-locking fixings for ceiling or wall
HD 1080p Front Projection Fabric
High Resolution Black-backed Matte White Fabric - UV resistant, anti-static, cleanable, mildew resistant and flame retardant
The latest washable high end front projection screen fabric designed for HD 1080p, produces brighter images, vivid colours and crisp images that really pop!
Matte white screen fabric allows a wider viewing angle and the most accurate of film colors out of all the screen fabrics.
N.B. All screens both manual and motorised once installed should be left down for 5 or more days to remove the newness smell of the fabric and the warmth in the room also helps iron out any ripple or waves in the fabric.
||Size (inch)||L (mm)||W||H||B1||B2||B3||Package Size
L x W x H
|16:9||92 "||2215||2030||1140||40||50||680||2475 × 210 × 165||14|
||106 "||2530||2345||1320||40||50||500||2785 × 210 × 165||17.5|
||120 "||2635||2635||1480||40||50||340||3090 × 210 × 165||20|
||133 "||2950||2950||1655||40||50||170||3425 × 210 × 165||23|
Write Your Own Review
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
Rapallo is an independently owned New Zealand company and with more than 12 years experience, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
Rapallo is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website and in our store. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible we personally test products we sell.
Authorized dealers like us offer peace of mind. Rapallo:
- Meets manufacturer's standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
A price too good to be true, usually is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
Think you have a better price? Call us for the best deal.
Call us 09 2744515
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating….
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.