Pigtail HDMI Extender
Our Pigtail HDMI Extender by CAT-5e/6 uses two pieces of CAT-5e/6 cables to extend the HDTV display up to 30 meters for 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length，but also CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
No Power Required!
Packed as a pair.
Both the sender and receiver are equipped with a fixed HDMI cable that allows consumers to reduce the cost of an extra HDMI cable. It is capable of supporting DVI (digital visual interface) equipment when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components.
This product offers solutions for residential consumers: HDTV retail and show sites.
Uses: HDTV, MySky HDi, Freeview HD, PS3, XBox 360, Bluray and upscaling DVD players.
Easy to install where the traditional HDMI cable maybe too tight for some inwall installations.
N.B. Both cat5/6 cable runs must be exactly the same length for correct HDMI timing. Installers often have problems correctly making the connections on cat5/6, an inexpensive cat5/6 cable tester is highly recommended to guarantee success. If these connections are not perfect, the result will be video or audio dropouts. For an easier way we suggest to use pre-terminated cable like below.
100% Success rate if you use Pre-Terminated cat6 cable 10M,12M,15M, 20M & 25M available from this page - click here -
- One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting.
- CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p using CAT-6 Cable.
- Compact size.
- Signaling rates up to1.65Gbps in support of 1080P display.
- HDCP compliant
|Input Video Signal||0.5 -1.0 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Maximum Single Link Range||1920X1200, 1080P|
|Output Video||HDMI 1.3|
|Video format supported||1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i|
|CAT-6 cable||30M for1080p|
|Resolutions(HDTV)|| 480i,576i,1080i, 480p,576p,720p,1080p
|Power Consumption||1Watts (max.)|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +70℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-10℃ to +80℃|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95 % RH (no condensation)|
|External Power Supply||No power needed|
Works as it shouldReview by Ben
Great Product!Review by Simon
WE PROMISE YOU... A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH SVS!
45 DAY NO-RISK TRIAL ON ALL SVS SPEAKERS AND SUBWOOFERS
Buying online can feel like stepping into the great unknown - that's why we stand behind our products with policies that make it easy to try, safe to own, and great to be a customer.
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn’t in a noisy store; it’s your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!
Try any of the SVS speakers and subwoofers in your home with the confidence that it will sound & look great with 45 day no question returns.
Enjoy a full 45-day in-home audition with any item purchased from SVS. If you're unhappy for any reason, return it for a refund no questions asked. We ask that the product be in new condition with original box & packing.
This offer is for a limited time only, for serious buyers only.
- This offer applies solely to SVS Speakers and Subwoofers
- A return must be completed before the end of the 45 day trial run.
- A refund only applies if the goods are complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging in new condition.
- Normal shipping rates apply and this portion of the transaction is non-refundable. The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight and insurance to an address specified by Rapallo.
- Most couriers and freight companies only insure the goods they carry up to $1000.00 for lost or damaged items. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover any difference for the replacement of the return product in the likelihood of damage or losses.
|THE FINEST QUALITY IN EVERY PRICE RANGE
You are assured of unsurpassed quality, value and performance of SVS, regardless of your price range. SVS have carefully designed their products to outperform every product in their price range. We are proud that many of our products outperform competing products two and three times the price.
|TOTAL AFTER PURCHASE SUPPORT
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied in every way. please contact us for a prompt resolution.
|5-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY
SVS offers the industry's most comprehensive warranty on all our products. SVS warrants of all its products to be free from defects in the workmanship for 5 years from date of purchase.
|INFORMATIVE PRE-PURCHASE ADVICE
We offer online chat and phone support between 9am – 5pm Weekdays and email support 24/7. Simply email us at email@example.com to find out what solution might be best for you
|1-YEAR “NO LEMON” GUARANTEE
SVS will replace any product purchased from us that becomes defective 3 times within the first year of ownership. If a replacement is not available, SVS will offer full credit toward the purchase of a like product.
Why buy from Us?
RapalloAV is an independently owned New Zealand company with more than 9 years of experience behind us, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
RapalloAV is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible personally test out in house most products we sell.
Authorized dealers, like us, offer peace of mind. RapalloAV:
- Meets manufacturer standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating…..
A Price Too Good to be True, Usually Is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.