HDMI to AV-CVBS-RCA Composite Audio Video Mini Converter Adapter PAL/NTSC TV-HQ
This HDMI to AV signal mini converter can convert HDMI video signal or audio signal to AV (CVBS) composite video signal and the FL / FR stereo audio signals, while support DVI system sideline signals. Help users convert the high quality of the HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i,). It can play on TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc.
- HDMI to AV converter, it can convert HDMI video or audio signal to AV (CVBS) composite video signal and the FL / FR stereo audio signals
- It can play on TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc.
- Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats output
- Plug and play, no need to install drivers
- Portable and mini-size design
- Compatible HDMI 1.3
Please note that whenever any device, such as a switcher/splitter/matrix/converter or AV receiver is inserted between the source and destination devices, we strongly recommend the use of minimum 2 meter HDMI cables, even for short runs. HDMI is equalized at 1.8M lengths, shorter than this can sometimes create handshake issues like audio/video dropouts. In this case before giving up if you have a 2M or longer HDMI cable laying round we suggest you try it before giving up.
Input Port: 1 x HDMI
Output Port: 1 x RCA (Yellow, White, Red)
Size (L x W x H): Approx. 6.6 x 5.5 x 2cm
CVBS Output: PAL, NTSC_M, (NTSC_J)
HDMI Input Resolution:
640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz, 480i/60Hz, 480p/60Hz, 576i/60Hz, 576p/60Hz, 720p50/60Hz, 1080i50/60Hz, 1080p50/60Hz.
HDMI to AV Converter
Customer Reviews (1)
- Used on an VGA network recorder to smart TV works well.Review by Craig
Write Your Own Review
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
Rapallo is an independently owned New Zealand company and with more than 10 years of experience, we offer you both technical expertise and superior service.
Rapallo is fully authorized to sell products by all of the manufacturers listed on our website. In most cases we are more than a reseller, we are a direct dealer who also receives training and where possible we personally test products we sell.
Authorized dealers like us offer peace of mind. Rapallo:
- Meets manufacturer's standards, from sales to service, in order to receive authorized status.
- Often receives training directly from manufacturer representatives and shares that expertise with you.
- Provides support for all the products they sell.
- Ensures that manufacturer warranties will be honoured.
- Buys directly from big brand manufacturers and guarantee you buy NZ new, (NO GREY IMPORTS OR PARALLEL IMPORTS).
The Internet is an incredibly convenient information source and a wonderful way to find savings on the products you want. Protect yourself online by buying from authorized dealers, with genuine feedback and reputations.
A price too good to be true, usually is.
If you've ever searched for a product on a shopping engine (such as Priceme/Pricespy) you may have asked yourself, "Why are some stores charging so much less than other stores?"
Our customers often share these stories with us, so we thought we would share a few with you, in hopes that you don't fall prey to any of these unscrupulous sales tactics.
- Goods may be grey market/parallel imported. They may state that the product includes the manufacturer warranty, but not tell you that the warranty is valid only in Europe, Japan, or South America, and NOT in NZ.
- You may be asked to buy an expensive extended warranty. In many cases if you do not purchase the warranty, your purchase will be denied. (The product is now out of stock, your card does not go through, etc.)
- Included parts may be sold to you separately. Some resellers will open boxes and charge extra for parts that are normally included by the manufacturer.
- Hidden charges which don't show up until your credit card statement arrives, these charges only show up when your credit card statement is sent to you.
- When something goes wrong, faulty, late delivery, doesn’t matter how many times you try to email, they don’t get back.
- There are so many scamming online sellers today, “buyer beware” protect yourself!
Think you have a better price? Call us for the best deal.
Call us 09 2744515
Concerned About Fraud?
The internet has become a more popular source for online shopping, regrettably we have seen more and more instances of fraud affecting online shoppers. Companies trading under many different names, loading warranties and charging for them as extras when often they are included from the manufacturer. Parallel imports or personal imports where the NZ supplier refuses to repair when things go wrong is often alarming to the unsuspecting purchaser. Inflated freight charges, customs and GST at the border are often forgotten as a buyer is tempted by a lower price. Constantly we hear all these stories, once bitten it’s all to late looking for that refund or replacement. The stories are outrageous at times, customers from Trademe and ebay with no place to turn, time consuming and very frustrating….
So how do you protect yourself from online fraud?
- Buy from an authorized reseller. If you are at all suspicious, contact the manufacturer directly and ask if a company is authorized to sell their products.
- Make sure you get a company invoice with GST clearly marked.
- Make sure you buy from someone who has a phone number and an address on their website, not a P.O.Box number
- Read customer feedback, you can usually tell if it's genuine or not.
We hope that you will become our next happy customer. And we promise to offer you superior service before, during and after your purchase.